Reviews for Never
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Eeeeeeek! I really wanted to read this. It was sitting on your profile, tempting me, but I resisted, because I hadn't seen the Doctor's Daughter yet. AND I JUST FINISHED IT LIKE A MINUTE AGO AND OH MY GOODNESS THAT WAS SO AWESOME AND I WAS CRYING AND THINKING THAT THEY COULDN'T KILL JENNY, SHE'S TOO AWESOME, AND THEN SHE DIDN'T DIE AND I WAS ALL LIKE YAY, AND ALSO, ALSO, ALSO THIS STORY WAS AWESOME. AND EVERYTHING IS AWESOME. AND I THINK I NEED TO GO CARVE SOME PUMPKINS NOW, AND TAKE OUT MY HYPERNESS ON THEM. HEHEHEHHE. }:-)
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
) Brilliant.
ZedPM chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I am with you. SQUE!

Jenny is indeed made of awesome, and you have a very beautiful little fiction here.

-Kimly
IfEaRnOfIsH chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*Sobs* I LOVED this episode, it made me cry so much, and also made me want to sue the BBC SO much.

Top stuff, my dear fellow *tops top hat*
Mystical Beckie chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Just reading your author notes was worth clicking the story link! Great piece!

I've wandered across a few of your storys now, and they are all brilliant, even if this is the first of my reviews for your storys!

Beckie x
inu-youkai 911 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Hey there! It's tai_youkai_west / 3inches0080

I really loved the insight into Doctor's character that you brought to this scene. I was so sad for him when Jenny died ( or atleast he thought she did)! 3 Nice work!
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Rotflmao! SQUE
OtherMeWriter chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Hugs! Still haven't seen this episode but hey not my fault I live in the us :( Lovely so very Doctor like.
KateCarter chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I missed seeing this...*thumps FFN with the rubber mallet* Dunno why, it should have sent me a notice.

I like it, but then again, I like everything you write, so it's not surprising.
Scifiemz chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i loved the tv story and i love this tag on story, great to read what is going on in side the doctors head, even if i was still screaming SHOT HIM, SHOT HIM the same as i was last saturday, lol a great little story.
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I know how you feel - I nearly cried when she both died and came back it was- SQUE

-fantastic!
xLaramiex chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
oh ma god that is so cool :D

me lavs it!

and the last bit made me laugh XD
capemaynuts chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good job at writing his thoughts. I loved this episode too.
lazylazylazy chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I have kidnapped Jenny. She's mine now! *_*

**Runs around too** !
Sora15 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
LOL

i knew som1 would make it about the doctors daughter soon.

Anyway, I love what you've done.

its short and to the point.

and you managed to capture what the doctor was thinking perfectly.

Nice going