Reviews for Despondence
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was a great one shot! So sad, but somehow I guess that the real finale will be even more depressing... I don't think that House and Amber had an affair (at least I hope so), though I do believe that Wilson will think so at first. Well there are many speculations, who knows what's true. Anyway good job again with this one!
theviewfromhere chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I really, really hope the episode won't turn out like this... If it does, I'll be crying. Not like I wasn't while reading the fic, but still.

Angst, perfected. Seriously.

I love it...there's just nothing else to say to that.

KT
angelus'childe chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
this was great! I'm so glad you wrote this, the cliffhanger from last night was killing me! I can't wait for next week uggh god I may die of anticipation! I really really hope House and Amber weren't having an affair, god that would be horrible. Being that I'm a hardcore fan of the whole House/Wilson friendship thing the thought of House doing something like that to Wilson makes me slightly ill :( guess we'll just have to wait and see. Anyways loved the story *hugs*
NotTheEllieYou'reLookingFor chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Poor Wilson! I can't wait until next week for the story! It's killing me! Your story is great! It's exactly what Wilson would do. House to. Please update soon!

-ellie