Reviews for Remember Me This Way
jeannine chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
this story was absolutely wonderful, but it made me cry, because the carbon freezing scene is my least favorite scene in ESB.
THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS!
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 5/18/2003
Best part of ESB, captured very nicely. Good job.
Kimmy Larisa in school and can't sign in chapter 1 . 5/20/2002
Loved it! Very good!
CJ Jade chapter 1 . 5/2/2002
So sweet, cute and sad. This is a good story and portrays what happened perfectly I think. Great Job!
Minttown1 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
(Thanks for the review on GMaC. It means a lot to me, esp. since people are trying to keep me from finishing it.)

I loved this. This scene always stuck in my head. I cried the first time I saw it. You did a great job with the difficult emotions. The song is a great touch, and it fits really well. Great story.
carrie chapter 1 . 10/12/2001
I loved it. Sad though. It makes it difficult with the song in it, but it plays out in the end with the "This way". Awww, how sad, and wonderful. Good job.

~Carrie~
Shadow Spirit chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
wow soooooo good WAY inpressed!
Castashadow chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
Great story! Sometimes songfics drive me crazy, but I liked this one a lot.
Ginger chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
That was wonderful. The song fits perfectly.