Reviews for Trapped In
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I know you haven't posted a chapter for this story in years but can you please post the next chapter. This is my fave story on fanfiction and I can really relate to it and in a way it makes me feel better that I can. Please try to post another chapter
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
iizninja chapter 2 . 12/24/2011
In my own humble opinion I think this story would be, like, a BILLION times beter if you wrote it in third-person-omnicient-present-tense. Wow... that was a lot of words. But really, while first person is great it feels far to personal for this story. If your taking it as far as you do, and because you push the limits is the reason I like this, but if you back up a little bit and get me out of McGee's head I think I can see things better. You have a pretty good thing here, but this funnel vision isn't working. And it's not that there's too much of one person's POV or anything, it's just that the style of writing doesn't fit the context. BUT THIS ISN'T BAD! In fact, I'm glad somebody is willing to put some good old fashioned ANGST out there. I've really been missing that :] So THANKYOU! and I hope you don't take this the wrong way. I speak with all the love one can have for a person I can/will never meet, but your writing style kind of says stuff about you, like handwriting does. You know? Okay, I'm rambling. I'm waisting your time. You probably resent me. I would resent me. Especially because I havent said bye yet. So, BYE!
101spacemonkey chapter 2 . 12/23/2011
I really feel his pain, I can feel almost the pressure building up in him, and it reminds me so much of how I felt in the past as well as how I still feel sometimes. Can't wait for more.
doctorjohnlock chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Hi! I know it is almost 3 years since you have posted this story, but I wanted to let you know that I am reading it and am anxiously awaiting the continuation of this first chapter. :)
smartkid37 chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I like it. Bring on the next chapter
Cursed Flame chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
please tell me you arent gonna abandon the story even if its been over a year please keep going with it
meffie chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Please keep going! This story is great so far.
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Oh, Gibbs is going to go INSANE with worry. I've been thinking up a similar story, only he takes a leave of absence so Gibbs won't be suspicious.
amdelodder chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Interesting - like to see more

Team is concerned and now so is Sarah. Tim is in turmoil and life may be in the balance.

Go way to begin a chapter.

Like the POV style as it shows the bonds between characters.

Hope to see more in the future.

Thanks for the read
101spacemonkey chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
wow, please update soon! i really like where this is headed.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
A great story. Very good.
mondtaenzerin chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
I#m really looking forward to your next chapters and hope they'll be as good as this one.

AiyanaStone chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
That was rather disjointed. Oh well, the plot line seems sound, so it shoud be a great story. Keep going!
skipper3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Interesting start. I love Mcgee! My favorite character (besides Abby). Update soon.