Reviews for Tears in the Rain
Gentle Kit chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
Ah, this is a very interesting fic. I'm sad to see that it hasn't been updated for over six years, and indeed all of your fanfics look to be that way. I don't know if something happened or you just left writing, but I am sad either way. I just wanted to drop a note and say that this story was quite good and had potential, and I enjoyed reading it. :]
bobbyneko chapter 5 . 3/14/2008
Why, why, oh why wont you update this? It's great!
Seer Vixion chapter 5 . 5/5/2007
oh! this is good! even tho it is 2007 think you can do another chappie or two to finish it up?
Chi-chan Lurks chapter 5 . 11/7/2006
Wait wait! I saw this long ago!
Mousery chapter 5 . 9/21/2006
O, this is interesting so far, please continue!_
purpleeyednekoyoukai chapter 5 . 9/17/2006
I loved it!

Hope you update ASAP...

and yes, it is a cliffie...

Emma
rldarling chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
yay-ness!

this is so awesome!

update asap!

the forgiveness thing works remarkably well with parents too, or at least until the euphoria of the event wears off...
rldarling chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
HOLY F**K!
shinotenshishine.com chapter 5 . 1/20/2005
Why in the nine hells are you not updating this? It's really good.
GreenLady chapter 5 . 7/30/2003
Yay! You updated! *Does a little happy dance* I'm very glad to see more of this story; it's incredible. I actually had to read the whole thing over just to make sure I didn't miss anything, (not that that's a hardship).

And the mystery deepens. I'm wondering if Quatre fainted because of a re-established connection with Heero? I mean, it did happen as soon as they touched . . . or I'm just way of base. I also am finding myself really suspicious of Maureen. I don't want to be, because I like her, but there's the fact that she's an Oz officer's widow. There could be a whole lot of revenge motivations there. And yes, Kasra dear, this is something of a cliffhanger. I can only hope we don't have to wait too long for the next update . . . hint hint.
Jefcat chapter 5 . 7/15/2003
I've left feedback on the 1x4 list but I will add only that I loved this latest chapter. Great characterization of Heero... Looking forward to more, Kasra.
Prosopopeia chapter 5 . 7/13/2003
I remember reading this a while back and I totally forgot about it until now. And wow, I love it. The plot's great, full of mystery, adventure, what more could one ask for? And seeing Quatre disguising himself as someone else and being all secretive is just so damn attractive! It's also quite refreshing to see Heero being more upbeat and not so much as "The Perfect Soldier" as he is usually portrayed in all the other GW fics. Now I'm just hanging in suspense...what happens? Wah, I want to know... Please update again soon!
Mookie 821 chapter 5 . 7/12/2003
What a delightful surprise, to find a new chapter! I'm so pleased that you were able to find time to update!

The way you flesh out the story with details is marvelous. I don't know if it's my own industry background talking, but I can truly picture the scenes. It also makes the plot line much more realistic.

Little bits - like Wufei's and Heero's brief phone conversation, in which Wufei tells him of Duo's excitement and suspicion - add just a little bit of "something yet to come" to a story that seems very well thought out.

The mystery of exactly what Quatre was doing in the Proc. Eng. lab won't exactly keep me up at night, but it is yet another piece to the puzzle that surrounds Quatre's disappearance as well as what the heck is going on at Isomer.

By the way, engineers don't have a monopoly on the "easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission" creed. When I was in industry, I spent five years as a production foreman, and one of my mechanics pointed out that I tended to live by that motto. (You can get away with so much more when you work on an off shift - and fortunately for me, most engineering tests were done on the first shift - heh!)

Forgive my babble. I just find this story to be so close to reality, aside from the whole Gundam thing. Who says that the mechanically inclined can't exercise their verbal and written skills as well? Nicely done. I hope you'll have the opportunity to update in the near future.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2003
Yes it has been a WHILE. Update soon.
Horisont chapter 5 . 7/8/2003
Yay! I love this story and was hoping you would update. It's a brilliant idea and really well written, and now I am really wanting to read more. Please update soon!