Reviews for The Glass Facade
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
Sorry for not reviewing in such a long while-I've been pretty busy recently. But all the same, I can't wait for the next chapter. I just never know what to expect, if something is going to continue or be of importance. It's pretty neat, and something you don't come across too often here.
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 10 . 8/16/2008
Ah, I haven't reviewed in forever...I've been pretty busy.

I love Cait Sith, even if he is a little annoying at times. Probably has something to do with my love of cats, but...he's just so cutexD Can't wait for the next update!
BR chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
*Laughs* It's just like Tseng to send Cissnei to Costa de Sol to keep an eye on Rufus even when it's unwanted.

And I agree with White Arctic Wolf, you'll have to tell us what you thought of Crisis Core after you're done with it.

I'm loving this story, and I hope you manage to kick of the remnants of your illness soon ]

BR
White-Arctic-Wolf chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
Thanks for the update!

And have fun playing Crisis Core. I seriously cried at the endxD I liked having a game with so much Tseng, Zack, Seph, and Genesis in it. And Luxiere and Kunsel awesomeness. You'll have to tell us your reaction to the end *nodnod* (it's just me being nosy, I guess, but I love hearing what people thought of the game and how they felt, especially during the end).
Juanaxu chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Yay, another novelization from Kasan. I'll be keeping my eye on this.

I think I might have found two spelling mistakes. The word pleasant in your note, and avalanche in the summary.

Other than that, I love it.