Reviews for How Forever Feels
FireEdge chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
For the record, I likes it. It was really cute. Good job on making it as if it were an entire story. While your sentences WERE long, they didn't seem run-on and they didn't hinder the flow of the story. Also, I just have to say that "Hurricane", "Highway", "Lock" and "Eclipse" made me laugh. Anyway, very cute. One-sentnece drabbles are always fun to read. :)
Sam chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This was exceptionally well done. It was very sweet, and told their story so well. I also loved the style you wrote in. it was very interesting. You conveyed everything you needed to, without having superfluous filler. I really enjoyed this, and hope yo continue writing!
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
*continuing to read those I haven't read* This is nice. I liked it. :)
sadal suud chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Hahaha, semicolon abuse. :D

Aw. 15 is adorable.

41 sure hits the spot!

And I do like that you make a story out of these. If they weren't all tied together somehow, they probably would have much of an emotional impact. You did well relating their journey and its aftermath.

Beautifully written. You have a way with words.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
UM once again, may I say that I've been honored beyond anything I deserve? (Honestly, you and your sweet dedications...watch yourself. You just might get one back. Except it might be a horribly tragic fic...so maybe I'll wait until I write a happier one to dedicate to you xD.)

Well. These sentences were really, really neat. Actually, scratch neat-they were absolutely beautiful. I enjoyed how you arranged them. I also like your grammar-I could definitely tell you were trying to cram as much as you possibly could into every sentence (many of them were quite long), but since you seemed to do them with grammatical correctness, I have no complaints. YAY GRAMMAR! You just earned, like, fifty billion kudos bars...(AND you got me all curious about this sentence prompt thing. If you have time, you LJ-ing fiend, would you mind sending me a set?)

Greatly anticipating more writings of yours,

Kender
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I like this! I know the scentences don't have to be in order, but I think it's cool that they are. The story is beutiful, and very well told.
Xirysa chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
D'aw... This is so sweet! I'm playing this again after like... A year and I've forgotten how addictive this game is.
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Another excellent piece of work.

These sentence challenges are always so much fun to read, honestly. The art of capturing a theme and applying it to a couple using only standard sentence.

Keep up the good work!