Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
OnceABlueMoon chapter 1 . 2/23
So very sweet! And I can totally see this happening! The characters were very in character! I find Karin fascinating- the way she seems to see so much, but somehow manages to find a way to be the obstacle in her own way again and again. I laughed so hard about Sai! Thank you for this!
Forgotten Lost Ancient chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I nearly exploded a lung because of Sai lol
Yume Nakagawa chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
So good! I was also getting annoyed with the amount of fanfics with Sakura being kidnapped by team hebi, so this was great find. AND is Very well written, i gues the only thing i could ask for is "more please" :P

Couldn't hold the giggles and laughing at Naruto dialogues, so charming.
Yu chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Loved it!

Couldn't stop the giggles and laughing, very well written (:
Avyy chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Ahh! That was so good! Really wish there was more :)
Dani677 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
Yes! Loved it! Good read! Great laugh too! Loved tactless Sai xD
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
I liked Jugo, and Karin, but I think it's a prerequisite to be annoying since she's Uzumaki, but I agree, her fanatical fangirling is annoying. Thank you for writing this! It was a great read! :D
Silla Uchiha chapter 1 . 9/19/2016
LOVE IT
KuriQuinn chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
Worth reading just for Sai's opening line to Karin...
Jugo sounds a little more like Suigetsu, though, in terms of characterization, but I can suspend disbelief enough to enjoy it. Otherwise, nicely done. Quite a few good lines and excellent imagery from Team 7.
madamxcrystalxrose chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh my goodness that was one heck of a ride! I loved every second of it as well! I loved how savage Naruto, Sai, and Sakura were! The way you wrote them was wonderful! It's been so long since I've read such an amazing story! Thank you for writing this! And on a side note, I completely agree with you about Sakura! She's gone through so much to become who she is.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
I love the Naruto/Sakura/Sai moments Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fics :)
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2016
Mou! I want a freaking sequel! Hahahahaha!
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
I love this
NocturnalMorning chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I am all about this Sakura Naruto brofest with excellent sasusaku interaction.