Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
madamxcrystalxrose chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh my goodness that was one heck of a ride! I loved every second of it as well! I loved how savage Naruto, Sai, and Sakura were! The way you wrote them was wonderful! It's been so long since I've read such an amazing story! Thank you for writing this! And on a side note, I completely agree with you about Sakura! She's gone through so much to become who she is.
I love the Naruto/Sakura/Sai moments Definitely one of my favourite Naruto fics :)
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 1 . 3/28
interesting
Mou! I want a freaking sequel! Hahahahaha!
Xcherokee chapter 1 . 1/10
I love this
NocturnalMorning chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
I am all about this Sakura Naruto brofest with excellent sasusaku interaction.
4everthepokefan chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
That ending was perfect!
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I absolutely love this! THIS is how I think Sakura developed! With confidence and strength. And I love how you weave in the bonds and team dynamics without spelling them out! I can usually be satisfied with one shots as they are but this is one of the few that I wish were multi chapter fics! Thank you for this!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Just wanted to say that this Absalutly made my day.
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Yes please! Karin has no extraordinary skill other than being a sensor and healing people via biting her. Those uzumaki chains what not at the end was just a tacked on fluke
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Maybe Sasuke's "okay?""okay." is "You are annoying."
zain chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
um a very decent n loving plot really so like him I jus love the sasusaku part n seriously the ending unbelievable superb loved it .
more stories
Indeed Thanks
slstmaraudersjple chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Naruto as the sass master is the best! And Sai! I love the Naruto/Sakura/Sai team dynamic with Sasuke when he returns - trying to figure things and people out. It's great!
Jibbless chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
THIS FANFIC WAS PERFECTION! YOU GOT SASUKE'S CHARACTER AND BEHAVIOUR TO WHAT I PERCEIVED CORRECT! However Sakura's behaviour was kind of different for me but that may be due to the alcohol :) Great story I really loved it :D
rebecca chapter 1 . 2/5/2015