Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
honey-vanilla11 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
that was really wonderfully written! i love how each character interacted with the others! it was totally in character! love it so much! keep it up please!
Juniper11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh that was so unfair. Is there a sequel? Cause this just totally rocked.
sonia chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
Your story are really good... this one is short but very well written... I read it so many time... one of my favorites... You should make a sequel on this one. Good Job.
Inuki chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Very cute little story. :D
slavetothekeyboard chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
...I'm at a loss for words... WAIT NO I'M NOT THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AWSOME (TAKE THAT SENSORS YES 'FRIGGIN' NOT FUCKING)
neon kun chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
it was good-great even. actually, it was amazing. the pace and the smoothness of the conversation was really something. it's just that, even though the ending was really good, it wasn't able to justify the whole lot.
Broken-Hearts-of-Angels chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
I completely agree. Karin is a bitch and Sakura could kick her ass any day. I was utterly disgusted when I saw a forum of who would beat each other and someone said Karin could own her. uh, WRONG! Sakura is so much stronger. but I digress...awesome job!
blankdreamer chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
cute!
yeahh chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
supah great!
LadyDV011 chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
that was good update soon
ISa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Fanfrickintastic! I loved it, and Sai's reaction to the whole situation was hilarious. You had me in fits of giggles all the way through. I am not partical to the use of the f-word since I think Sakura would be a little more intelligent in her word choice, but then again anger and alcohol can let even the smartest people have loose lips. Please continue the story with such zest!
AllAboutEnvy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw its really cute! ) i like it!
LetsNotPretend chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like this.

The way you wrote out Sasuke was very nice, very "in character"
wirbil chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
O.O This is so Sakura I'm a little scared. :D But I'm totally awed by how characteristic they are! They act like they would and Sai is totally just Sai! This is so realistic.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2008