Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
ISa chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
Fanfrickintastic! I loved it, and Sai's reaction to the whole situation was hilarious. You had me in fits of giggles all the way through. I am not partical to the use of the f-word since I think Sakura would be a little more intelligent in her word choice, but then again anger and alcohol can let even the smartest people have loose lips. Please continue the story with such zest!
AllAboutEnvy chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
aw its really cute! ) i like it!
LetsNotPretend chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
I like this.

The way you wrote out Sasuke was very nice, very "in character"
wirbil chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
O.O This is so Sakura I'm a little scared. :D But I'm totally awed by how characteristic they are! They act like they would and Sai is totally just Sai! This is so realistic.
dances.with.sunflowers chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Hey! This was really in character! Good job! ;D

.sunflowers.
Ice Princess Mishia chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
that was awesome! please do continue I enjoyed every minute. can I ask 4 a favor? please let sakura beat karing to a bloody pulp as painfully as posible. please and thank you. Ja ne!
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
I didn't want it to end. The night was eventful and yet really calm and normal. The character interaction were great and I like how they understood each other so well, but didn't seem too overdone.
jercreigo chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
Sweet! and not so OOC! the conversations between naruto and sakura, and between sai and sakura are just cleverly thrown off! you are a witty writer. i just pity karin for being such a bitch and for being at the receiving end of team 7's wrath... HA! trully, i pity her. but my pity is nothing compared to my delight in reading this fic! it's so refreshing, you magnificently woven romance and comedy together. i hope you consider a sequel, there's just so much promise in this one. but don't worry, you left it on a high note! thanks.

*and wait! why did you kill suigetsu? i like him...*
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
that was absolutely amazing!

the details were detailed. i could picture each move, each emotion

i loved sai! i truly did. he made me crack up!

jugo too! i think he was quite something!

i loved how i actually wanted to read the whole thing instead of skipping down to the sasusaku part!

i want a sequel but i don't cuz its too perfect to change!

hats off to you!

bravo bravo bravo!
JayleeJ chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
Oh wow, great character portrayal. I really enjoyed this.

-Jaylen
Dani chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Please write more, pleeaasee? Or write a sequel or something! Love the story!
Defiant-Crayon chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a great story!

I would love you fovever if you would continue it, but if you don't want to i guess there's nothing that I can do about it.

-Alex
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
cute but why did you kill sungetsu he would be able to balance karin out!
Amarantha Paiva Re chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really think a sequel is in order. It should probably be a time skip or something and possibly involving a battle. But hey, you're the author. You were very good at keeping everything smooth and flowing and nothing was cliche. I really love this piece of your work.
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yay!

Karin shall get her ass handed to her yet!

Muahaha.