Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Dani chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Please write more, pleeaasee? Or write a sequel or something! Love the story!
Defiant-Crayon chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
This is a great story!

I would love you fovever if you would continue it, but if you don't want to i guess there's nothing that I can do about it.

-Alex
the tomato chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
cute but why did you kill sungetsu he would be able to balance karin out!
Amarantha Paiva Re chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I really think a sequel is in order. It should probably be a time skip or something and possibly involving a battle. But hey, you're the author. You were very good at keeping everything smooth and flowing and nothing was cliche. I really love this piece of your work.
you.broke.a.promise chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Yay!

Karin shall get her ass handed to her yet!

Muahaha.
ayane04 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
I loved this story from the beginning to end. There wasn't a favourite part because the whole story was full of favourite moments. Sai. Amazing guy, he is.

The last sentence, which is practically... Sasuke's seemingly endearing description of her.

Oh. And Karin got what she deserved.

ayane04
AdotD chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
AH I love it! Instant favorite!
Captain Stu chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
This is amazing!

You've captured the team dynamics so well. Sai was great... normally people don't do him any justice. You gave each character life and personality but didn't stray from their actual character. I loved it.

I've always been a fan of your Rurouni Kenshin stories. I'm so excited to see that you've started dabbling in Naruto.

I really hope to see more of it from you... there's a lack of good stories in that particular series.

and maybe... this could be continued? make it more than a one-shot?

that'd be pretty awesome.
Shadowsakura321 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OH! I loved it, it was so sweet!
ssncarmen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
oh i love! oh i love! A-mazing!
carmen chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
omg dat was so awesome u should update it...XD
IMParanoid chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Woah that is really good so far please add more!
maraudergiirl78 chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw sucha cute story!i loved it so far two thumbs up)good job keep on writing the next chapter
Cece and Tems chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Sai. Is. The. Best. HANDS. DOWN!

I just loved his choice of words and actions.

I think the (one-sided) Sai and Karin conversation is honetly the best bit in the fic even though I'm a SasuSaku fan and not much of a Sai fan (I don't mind him but I don't favour him.)

This whole fic is pure genius; I can't descirbe it any other way.

Cece
writingtitan chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Loved it please add another chapter!
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »