Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great! A few mistakes hreer and there, but it was still great!
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So many emotions and thoughts played over and over when I read this! You're a really good writer. Keep up the good work.

VK
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
amazing!

totally kickass
mystikwriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This story was so cute. I love finding a good story that has this kind of interaction between Sakura and Sasuke. Great job!
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Man, I LOVE the bitchiness in this. (Shame we didn't have quite as much as I would have liked in high school - which is weird, considering it was an all-girls' school and all...)

Sai was hilarious, as per usual.
animesweetie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Okay! just read a few chapters in the manga and now I know who Karin and Jugo are. Again, lovely one-shot ] Sequel? (did I already ask for one?)
animesweetie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I don't think I know who Karin and Jugo are (part of the 4 that took Sasuke all those years ago?), but that was a really great story! I love the way you portray Sakura. I'm sick of her being a weakling. And I really like how she's protective of Naruto (as friends). Nice humor too ]
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You write Sai very well, I LOVED his comments! This was a well written story and I loved how all the character interactions were done. _ You had me on the floor laughing when you had Sai talking about Karin being a b'tch and not worth a nickname.
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Cute. Thanks
saim chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Woah..

That was like, amazing.

I get tired of the fics when Sakura just can't seem to compare to Karin, as well.

Yours was a nice change of pace.

I really liked the way you portrayed Karin and Sasuke. It's not easy to make him nice to Sakura and stay in character.

Seriously, I loved it.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this is friggin awesome

please, please, for the sake of your fans continue this!
Tsuchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg. that ending is so cute! And cool, and rocking! And I have no idea if there's going to be a next chapter, because I followed a link here, so if there is, please update soon!
blossom-angel-child chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
(squeals with joy)

YAAY! luv it, u must update, im ova the moon for this stry!

karin, that bitch! grr, lol XD
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was great~ Loved how Sakura defended Naruto from Karin's insults, and Sai gotta love that guy! I also liked that there's a hint of romance but it's not mushy at all-always a plus! Yay for condident Sakura!
Lindseyiswicked chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. It is one of the most realistic Sasuke/Sakura fics that I have read. It handles her powerful friendship with Naruto in a great way and the way Sasuke tries, just a little, to open up is sweet and in-character. I would really like to read more of the pairing from you, it's so good.
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »