Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
saim chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Woah..

That was like, amazing.

I get tired of the fics when Sakura just can't seem to compare to Karin, as well.

Yours was a nice change of pace.

I really liked the way you portrayed Karin and Sasuke. It's not easy to make him nice to Sakura and stay in character.

Seriously, I loved it.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this is friggin awesome

please, please, for the sake of your fans continue this!
Tsuchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg. that ending is so cute! And cool, and rocking! And I have no idea if there's going to be a next chapter, because I followed a link here, so if there is, please update soon!
blossom-angel-child chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
(squeals with joy)

YAAY! luv it, u must update, im ova the moon for this stry!

karin, that bitch! grr, lol XD
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was great Loved how Sakura defended Naruto from Karin's insults, and Sai gotta love that guy! I also liked that there's a hint of romance but it's not mushy at all-always a plus! Yay for condident Sakura!
Lindseyiswicked chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. It is one of the most realistic Sasuke/Sakura fics that I have read. It handles her powerful friendship with Naruto in a great way and the way Sasuke tries, just a little, to open up is sweet and in-character. I would really like to read more of the pairing from you, it's so good.
talioca chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Totally love this story. And yeah, I'm sick of those kind of stories, too. x/ Ugh.

But yay your original story. D

JUGO is AWESOME.

and Sai.
libra gal chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love the story! It really is different compared to the other fics of Sasuke returning. I would love to see more. A two-shot perhaps?
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LOL I loved Sai & his comments! Good job ]
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LMAO, absolutely loved it! *hearts*

KSM
Seerss chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Great one shot. Good job, and I hope that you make another chapter. Again, great and funny story. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
XD i loved how you wrote this story 3 it was great! too bad its just a one shot i would love to see this continued!XD
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
you know what! I dont know why but Im liking Sai in this fic. He really is funny! and his ignorance of moral and social ethics are really something to laugh about, granted you are not subjected to his antics. hihi.

Im still confused about Sasuke's feeling about team 7 though. Im so way behind the naruto-verse that I actually dont know Karin and JUgo. and Im too lazy right now to look it up in the web but the funny thing is

I still get the story/plot. hmm. Great start, hope to read more from you.
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
How many times can I tell you you rock before it gets old? XD Seriously, I'm running out of unused compliments here.

So this is wonderful all around. You're right about Karin. I love the character interaction. Sai almost made me laugh aloud. The end gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.

It's a good one-shot that covers all bases, but leaves me with this feeling of anticipation about Sasuke eventually opening up. I'd love to see how you'd present that. T

his naruto fic is more humerous than your others and I love it! XD Thank you for your time and effort!
venus goddess chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh that was lovely and just what I needed. And the description of Sasuke in normal clothes was... delicious

side note... It's been a while since you've updated any of your Kenshin fics. I was just wondering if you were still planning on finishing them or not. I'm especially interested in seeing the outcome of Blue Side of the Moon if you are.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »