Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
secondbutton chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Love it. That's this story in a nutshell.

I love the characterizations you put into everyone, it was SO hilarious. And I really liked how you mixed in all the good factors of MY genre of fic: a tinge of romance, animosity, bashing, storyline, and all that good stuff.

Well done. A follow up would be most appreciated. :)
gangela chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Loved it. Are you going to continue this on? I hope you do a sequel it would be fun to read. Keep it up I love all your stuff!
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hahaha, I love how long this chapter was. I was soo into it too! And that last line was so sweet! Off to read your other stories now
smooth.stutter chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
OH;

I loved it!
Samejima chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Love it!
MaraSeti05 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I am always leery of Naruto fics...but damn, you can write! I was always a fan of your RK stories, but I have become very fond of your Naruto works now as well, even not being much of a Naruto fandom individual. You always have high quality pieces, with great character depiction and plot development. Your writing ability and creativity is something to envy and applaud!

Oh, Sai is too much! I loved your portrayal of him...I laughed my bum off reading through that section. It is right on the mark.

It's funny, but while being neither exceptionally fond of the NaruSaku or SasSaku pairing, I find I lean either way when reading your stories. I'd attribute it to your excellent ability to create a quality piece no matter what the particulars.

Sakura in this story was fantastic. I agree with you; Sakura is no longer the "baggage" of Team 7. It strikes me how Team 7 was like the second coming of the great Sannin (I cannot quite remember if this is the correct title or spelling) group. Each member had been personally mentored and are exceptionally strong. Sakura probably could kick anyone's ass :)

As always, great story. I look forward to new pieces from you.
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
AHH I loved it, update it noww..
the blanket chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
First off, I love your Sai because he says things like

"Ugly, these women seem to be having sex with their clothes on. In public."

and

"Naruto has expressed an extreme interest on 'girl on girl action.'" Sai pointed out. "Would you consider doing this with Ino?"

and I just sit there and gape for a minute before I burst out laughing.

I also love your Naruto because he's amusing and confrontational and in-your-face, and because, OK, it bugs the hell out of Karin.

Your writing is fluid, and very enjoyable to read. I really liked this piece. :)
TheaBlackthorn chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I want more of this story - please!
kenni no. 1 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
HA HA! OMG! Ravyn, i have not laugh so hard in a while. thank you so much _ i love sai. that whole part with him was hilarious. i read it about two more times just so i could laugh myself silly again.

i love the sakura and naruto chemistry. they're the dynamic duo. and sasuke, damn the man, he is just too beautiful. juugo was a bit ooc but i kinda of prefer your version than the manga. sometimes team hebi just seems to be a boat load of angst and gloom. fabulous job as always. kenni
sakuya-kaleido chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
awsome!but there will be some more parts? i mean another continuation is so cool but i prefer yopur naruto sakura pairing more is mucho more original! i mean i read sasuke and sakura always but never ever naruto and sakura and your story rocks!
tcl7189 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
LOVED IT...ROFLMAO!
Animeaddict666 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Wonderful characterization, and I love how you had Sakura defend Naruto. Enjoyable to read, and I only wish there was more!
Oyuki chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
i loved the easy relationship between naruto/sakura/sai. that was good. and sakura's character was strong and she didn't give in to her sniveling with sasuke. i liked that. i don't like karin but she played her part. sasuke-kun was a little jealous of sai, huh? i really liked this.
Asuka Kureru chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hee! That was very fun and had some good one-liners. I also enjoyed the interaction with Naruto and Sai and the way Sakura cares about them and openly supports them even when they act like walking embarrassments. Socute. X3

The one I found a little OOC was Juugo; when he's not busy being crazy he's been shown to be quiet, withdrawn and even a little shy, and in this fic his frank and a little mean behavior seemed to me closer to what Suigetsu would have been like. (hey, Suigetsu likes animals, he can't be all bad. XD) Unless you went with the theory that the seal made his two personalities, maybe, but in that case it would need a mention.

Otherwise this was quite enjoyable. :) (... and Sai is wondering about InoSaku lesbianism. HE IS A MAN AFTER ALL! XD)
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »