Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You write Sai very well, I LOVED his comments! This was a well written story and I loved how all the character interactions were done. _ You had me on the floor laughing when you had Sai talking about Karin being a b'tch and not worth a nickname.
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Cute. Thanks
saim chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Woah..

That was like, amazing.

I get tired of the fics when Sakura just can't seem to compare to Karin, as well.

Yours was a nice change of pace.

I really liked the way you portrayed Karin and Sasuke. It's not easy to make him nice to Sakura and stay in character.

Seriously, I loved it.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this is friggin awesome

please, please, for the sake of your fans continue this!
Tsuchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg. that ending is so cute! And cool, and rocking! And I have no idea if there's going to be a next chapter, because I followed a link here, so if there is, please update soon!
blossom-angel-child chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
(squeals with joy)

YAAY! luv it, u must update, im ova the moon for this stry!

karin, that bitch! grr, lol XD
Scarlet Amaranth chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
That was great Loved how Sakura defended Naruto from Karin's insults, and Sai gotta love that guy! I also liked that there's a hint of romance but it's not mushy at all-always a plus! Yay for condident Sakura!
Lindseyiswicked chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love this story. It is one of the most realistic Sasuke/Sakura fics that I have read. It handles her powerful friendship with Naruto in a great way and the way Sasuke tries, just a little, to open up is sweet and in-character. I would really like to read more of the pairing from you, it's so good.
talioca chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Totally love this story. And yeah, I'm sick of those kind of stories, too. x/ Ugh.

But yay your original story. D

JUGO is AWESOME.

and Sai.
libra gal chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I love the story! It really is different compared to the other fics of Sasuke returning. I would love to see more. A two-shot perhaps?
un4getabl3mem0ries chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LOL I loved Sai & his comments! Good job ]
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
LMAO, absolutely loved it! *hearts*

KSM
Seerss chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Great one shot. Good job, and I hope that you make another chapter. Again, great and funny story. Give yourself a pat on the back.
Reignashii chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
XD i loved how you wrote this story 3 it was great! too bad its just a one shot i would love to see this continued!XD
ringgetsu chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
you know what! I dont know why but Im liking Sai in this fic. He really is funny! and his ignorance of moral and social ethics are really something to laugh about, granted you are not subjected to his antics. hihi.

Im still confused about Sasuke's feeling about team 7 though. Im so way behind the naruto-verse that I actually dont know Karin and JUgo. and Im too lazy right now to look it up in the web but the funny thing is

I still get the story/plot. hmm. Great start, hope to read more from you.
239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »