Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is very good! And yes, I too find it a bit absurd and tedious that most authors portray Sakura as feeling overshadowed by Karin. Thanks for writing this!
Aya8 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
*Screams* I love it, I love it, I love it! I hope this isn't the only chapter! Update please (and your other Naruto story too). O-M-G! I love your characterization of the characters, I'm really looking forward to more!
Folle chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
I find it terribly awful that you can write Sakura with Sasuke and Naruto and make both seem so plausible. And I mean that in the best possible way. ;)

Your Juugo was interesting. . . I always think of him as a quiet person afraid of his own shadow. Unless, of course, he is on one of his rampages.

I liked how Naruto and Sakura were working together; that team dynamic is lovely.
The Only Sane One chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Great! A few mistakes hreer and there, but it was still great!
ViOlEt-KaT chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
So many emotions and thoughts played over and over when I read this! You're a really good writer. Keep up the good work.

VK
Innocent Innuendo chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
amazing!

totally kickass
mystikwriter chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
This story was so cute. I love finding a good story that has this kind of interaction between Sakura and Sasuke. Great job!
Mellifluence chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Man, I LOVE the bitchiness in this. (Shame we didn't have quite as much as I would have liked in high school - which is weird, considering it was an all-girls' school and all...)

Sai was hilarious, as per usual.
animesweetie chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Okay! just read a few chapters in the manga and now I know who Karin and Jugo are. Again, lovely one-shot ] Sequel? (did I already ask for one?)
animesweetie chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
I don't think I know who Karin and Jugo are (part of the 4 that took Sasuke all those years ago?), but that was a really great story! I love the way you portray Sakura. I'm sick of her being a weakling. And I really like how she's protective of Naruto (as friends). Nice humor too ]
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
You write Sai very well, I LOVED his comments! This was a well written story and I loved how all the character interactions were done. _ You had me on the floor laughing when you had Sai talking about Karin being a b'tch and not worth a nickname.
Tatacolt chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Cute. Thanks
saim chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
Woah..

That was like, amazing.

I get tired of the fics when Sakura just can't seem to compare to Karin, as well.

Yours was a nice change of pace.

I really liked the way you portrayed Karin and Sasuke. It's not easy to make him nice to Sakura and stay in character.

Seriously, I loved it.
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
this is friggin awesome

please, please, for the sake of your fans continue this!
Tsuchi chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
omg. that ending is so cute! And cool, and rocking! And I have no idea if there's going to be a next chapter, because I followed a link here, so if there is, please update soon!
249 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »