Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
gosh beautiful(dis s seriously d 1st time i use it)
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Normally after reading I would off and click the X button at the top of the tab. This one doesn't deserve such assholishness from the likes of me, so here's a review.

I like how this was made in Sakura's POV and of how she doesn't belittle herself on what she can do. Naruto though, he sounded a little too aggressive with the killing stuff, but that aside, I love how he's a bit more Kyuubi-ish here. And how you don't make him the typical loudmouthed dumb blond stereotype he always is portrayed as. You've given him deeper shades than being just a filler support character, and that is in itself very commendable. Not many SasuSaku writers use him to his full potential advantage to a story. Very awesome.

And the subtlety of the SasuSaku. It's nice how you make Sakura admit she still yearns for him. A lot go the OOCish route where she goes all supah!mothafuckin!badass on everyone that it is seriously annoying, however here she acts like any other chick who gets jealous and tries to make the one they are having issues with jealous as well. Sasuke is, well, Sasuke, and it's realistically him because he will always be like that after going through the boss level of Hell and back. It turned him into an emo prick ice cube and in no way will he immediately revert back to a loving, caring (much less humble and admittedly sorry) person. I like this. So much.

And yes. Your Sai is adorably tactless. :D Must be why everyone loves him so, hahaha.

Write MOAR!
sadisticdreamkiller
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved the way you wrote Naruto and Sai-it was funny and yet you could feel Team 7 in it
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
AASKDJLHASKDHALSHDASDHLK! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Insane fangirlinggggggggggggggg! This. Was. AMAZING. First of all, I totally hear you on your Karin fanfiction beef, so reading your story was so refreshing. I love your characterizations and the way you captured the dynamics between different characters. The ending scene between Sasuke and Sakura was so perfect it's almost a physical pain thinking about how flawless it was; everyone fit their characters perfectly, and each and every interaction was so subtle yet meaningful. And may I just mention that Sai was absolutely brilliant in this? Hahahaha... All in all, a wonderful fic that put a huge grin on my face - thank you for writing and posting this! :D
animeXtenshiXhime829 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amazing job! I think you described Sasuke very well. Naruto seemed a tad bit too hostile, but it was still within reason. I still can't believe Karin is an Uzumaki. It makes me pretty sad that she is kind of ruining the legacy of the whole clan. -/

Sequel?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow, this was so perfect! This is exactly how I wish Sakura was in the manga. They just make her so weak, especially when it comes to Sasuke. Even now that she has supposedly become "strong," she doesn't participate in the big fights. It seems as if the author of the series only sees her as the love interest to Sasuke. And really, Naruto and Sasuke have more meaningful interaction! Does Sakura even know about Itachi in the manga? I don't think she does!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Even though this is only a one shot it's really great!

I hope you could write a longer story next time!
dragonstrike7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You are good.

Love the you grant the original conceit of Sasuke coming back to Konoha,the execution is near flawless.

You really don't like Karin tho:)
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow, i really like what your idea turned into! i love naruto and sasuke together but authors who can really put chemistry between sakura and sasuke are just as awesome! I could never stand a weak girl and most fics make sakura into that. please keep this up! :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Lovely! This wasn't exactly in-character-in fact, wildly OOC may be a suitable label, but it was OOC in all the ways that I would want it to be. It's like you took a fantasy straight out of my head and transcribed it to the page, so I am a-okay with all that transpired. Love the glimpse into the chaos, and I especially love the bonds you created between Naruto, Sakura, and Sai. Sometimes I think that if they were smart, this is what they would really be like together. :P Love canon, but I appreciate your presentation of this near alternate universe.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a great little story. The humor was excellent and the emotions well written. Sai was appropriately Sai and hilarious. Rivalry, anger, revenge, sorta romantic, two thumbs up. It had a little bit of everything. I really liked it. Fresh, fun and realistic. The a/n at the beginning was super, too. Go Sakura.

Thanks for the story,

K&K
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hehehe, loved it! Karin's such a bitchy slut- she so desurves it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Are you going to make it sassaku?
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I apologize. I have no well rounded critique because all valid thoughts have been drowned out by deeply appreciative laughter at Sai. I LOVE his line "You are the red headed bitch no one likes. How are you?" I can just see him saying it LOL Fabulous work overall! But then again, you don't do bad work, only Fabulous and above. Can't wait til you find your muse again!
220 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »