Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Haru chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sai. Classic.
goodOL'teamSEVEN chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Suigetsu's dead? Nooooooo! Why did you have to kill him? He's my favorite member of Team Hebi/Taka (after Sasuke of course). OK, I'll just shut up and continue reading now.
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is perfection! I've been looking for something to read that shows the actual measure of Sakura's strength when dealing with Team Wannabes and I have found it! I can actually see this progressing into a short story about Sasuke and Sakura's gradual progress :) haha like I said this is perfect so major eternal props to you!
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
mainly loved how great your characterization was :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
L)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ah, I love Sai. He provides the needed relief to all the tension. This was very fluffy. Very cute. I love strong, independant Sakura as well.
sakurarules4eternity chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story.
LaLaLiza chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute! I wuv Sakura, and the ending was perfect, in a tragic way. After all she's been though for him, he still won't admit his feelings.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
awesome! great job!
imeabby chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I freaking loved this story! Weee, I love Sai the most! Man, he sure is retardly-good-at-conversations-but-quite-honest HAHAHA. Awww, this story gonna be more awesome if it continues but oh well, this was already one-heck-good.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
oh my god sai xD
azurelegance chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god. sai is my absolute most favorite.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awesome story...i love team seven sai included.. it was hilarious.. ") great story..
WalkOnThroughARedParade chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Your characterisation is perfection and it hurts.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Whoo! Go Team 7!

I love the beginning Sakura and Sasuke have made.

Excellent writing, as always!
239 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »