Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is perfection! I've been looking for something to read that shows the actual measure of Sakura's strength when dealing with Team Wannabes and I have found it! I can actually see this progressing into a short story about Sasuke and Sakura's gradual progress :) haha like I said this is perfect so major eternal props to you!
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
mainly loved how great your characterization was :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
L)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ah, I love Sai. He provides the needed relief to all the tension. This was very fluffy. Very cute. I love strong, independant Sakura as well.
sakurarules4eternity chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story.
LaLaLiza chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute! I wuv Sakura, and the ending was perfect, in a tragic way. After all she's been though for him, he still won't admit his feelings.
GaaraLove4-ever chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
awesome! great job!
imeabby chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I freaking loved this story! Weee, I love Sai the most! Man, he sure is retardly-good-at-conversations-but-quite-honest HAHAHA. Awww, this story gonna be more awesome if it continues but oh well, this was already one-heck-good.
helenaphant chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
oh my god sai xD
azurelegance chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Oh my god. sai is my absolute most favorite.
lucysaionji chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
awesome story...i love team seven sai included.. it was hilarious.. ") great story..
WalkOnThroughARedParade chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Your characterisation is perfection and it hurts.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Whoo! Go Team 7!

I love the beginning Sakura and Sasuke have made.

Excellent writing, as always!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Sai, I love him! I love his cute, adorable, obnoxious ass and abs! He is so endearing and hilarious in his blunt way. I was both howling in laughter and cooing whenever he opens his mouth. That greeting was priceless! He is the tactless kid brother in the family of Team Seven who doesn't have qualms saying what's on his mind. But I think he was also messing with Karin at that time so points for him. Haha! I don't think I'll recover from that anytime soon.

Trust Sasuke not to be the bundle of sunshine. He is an Uchiha after all. Stupid big pride and egos and all that. On second thought, I'll be horrified if he did become a bundle of sunshine because that would be crack. Like Itachi grinning. I love Itachi, bless his pacifist and prodigious soul, yet I have nightmares whenever I remember that one pic of him grinning with a crazed look in his eyes. So unnatural. Still, I like Sasuke's affectionate grumbling self. For all his clan's pride on being subtle, he fails at it.

Yes, for Sakura and her kick ass self! Shannaro! This is what I want her to be. Vulnerable to Sasuke but not weak. Never weak. Damnit, Kishimoto.

Then there's Naruto who seems very happy to fill the role of overprotective brother.

Their dynamics is so beautiful. Dysfunctional just the way I like it.
sailormoonie17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it! Please write more? Of this, of anything. I'll take it all! (Though I do prefer NaruxSaku...)
237 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »