Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
4everthepokefan chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
That ending was perfect!
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I absolutely love this! THIS is how I think Sakura developed! With confidence and strength. And I love how you weave in the bonds and team dynamics without spelling them out! I can usually be satisfied with one shots as they are but this is one of the few that I wish were multi chapter fics! Thank you for this!
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Just wanted to say that this Absalutly made my day.
Pierrot's Vault chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Yes please! Karin has no extraordinary skill other than being a sensor and healing people via biting her. Those uzumaki chains what not at the end was just a tacked on fluke
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Maybe Sasuke's "okay?""okay." is "You are annoying."
zain chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
um a very decent n loving plot really so like him I jus love the sasusaku part n seriously the ending unbelievable superb loved it .
more stories
Indeed Thanks
slstmaraudersjple chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
Naruto as the sass master is the best! And Sai! I love the Naruto/Sakura/Sai team dynamic with Sasuke when he returns - trying to figure things and people out. It's great!
Jibbless chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
THIS FANFIC WAS PERFECTION! YOU GOT SASUKE'S CHARACTER AND BEHAVIOUR TO WHAT I PERCEIVED CORRECT! However Sakura's behaviour was kind of different for me but that may be due to the alcohol :) Great story I really loved it :D
rebecca chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Oh, this was fantastic.
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
This story got better with every single line. It is my new favorite Naruto story.
HiddenMagic421 chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS ONE SHOT.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
this is kind of perfect. alas, i've already read the canon. but kudos for capturing the essence of each character perfectly.
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I wish there was more :)
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Definitely one for the fav list
Crimson-Pharaoh chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I really like how sarcastic and I don't give a fuck Naruto is. You never see a Naruto story where he acts like an asshole without him being evil or annoying. Good job.
259 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »