Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
leahpeahhh chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Definitely one for the fav list
Crimson-Pharaoh chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
I really like how sarcastic and I don't give a fuck Naruto is. You never see a Naruto story where he acts like an asshole without him being evil or annoying. Good job.
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
I like it! Add more please!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
LOVE IT. Beautifully written. Plays out so visually, like a scene in a movie. Great work.
PrinceOfTennisHimeChan chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Sequel, please! I would really like Karin's reaction when Sasuke and Sakura officially get together :D
Itachilevi chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
I loved it! You've got to write the next chapter!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
LOVE THIS. God job!
Haru chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Sai. Classic.
goodOL'teamSEVEN chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Suigetsu's dead? Nooooooo! Why did you have to kill him? He's my favorite member of Team Hebi/Taka (after Sasuke of course). OK, I'll just shut up and continue reading now.
flowerpower55 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Oh my gosh! This story is perfection! I've been looking for something to read that shows the actual measure of Sakura's strength when dealing with Team Wannabes and I have found it! I can actually see this progressing into a short story about Sasuke and Sakura's gradual progress :) haha like I said this is perfect so major eternal props to you!
vanillacrush chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
mainly loved how great your characterization was :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
L)
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Ah, I love Sai. He provides the needed relief to all the tension. This was very fluffy. Very cute. I love strong, independant Sakura as well.
sakurarules4eternity chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
Great story.
LaLaLiza chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Cute! I wuv Sakura, and the ending was perfect, in a tragic way. After all she's been though for him, he still won't admit his feelings.
246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »