Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
WalkOnThroughARedParade chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Your characterisation is perfection and it hurts.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Whoo! Go Team 7!

I love the beginning Sakura and Sasuke have made.

Excellent writing, as always!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Sai, I love him! I love his cute, adorable, obnoxious ass and abs! He is so endearing and hilarious in his blunt way. I was both howling in laughter and cooing whenever he opens his mouth. That greeting was priceless! He is the tactless kid brother in the family of Team Seven who doesn't have qualms saying what's on his mind. But I think he was also messing with Karin at that time so points for him. Haha! I don't think I'll recover from that anytime soon.

Trust Sasuke not to be the bundle of sunshine. He is an Uchiha after all. Stupid big pride and egos and all that. On second thought, I'll be horrified if he did become a bundle of sunshine because that would be crack. Like Itachi grinning. I love Itachi, bless his pacifist and prodigious soul, yet I have nightmares whenever I remember that one pic of him grinning with a crazed look in his eyes. So unnatural. Still, I like Sasuke's affectionate grumbling self. For all his clan's pride on being subtle, he fails at it.

Yes, for Sakura and her kick ass self! Shannaro! This is what I want her to be. Vulnerable to Sasuke but not weak. Never weak. Damnit, Kishimoto.

Then there's Naruto who seems very happy to fill the role of overprotective brother.

Their dynamics is so beautiful. Dysfunctional just the way I like it.
sailormoonie17 chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Loved it! Please write more? Of this, of anything. I'll take it all! (Though I do prefer NaruxSaku...)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
So very, very funny. The relationship dynamics are comfortable: Sakura and Naruto's easy, affectionate bond; the so-awkward-I-don't-know-if-I-want-to-snuggle-or-slug-him moments with Sai; the intensity between Sasuke and his former teammates.

I like what you did with Juugo, having him accepted pretty well by the Konoha shinobi. He's always struck me as peaceful and somewhat innocent, except, you know, for the crazy. ;)

And few things warm my heart as much as Sakura going momma bear on anyone who takes shots at Naruto. Yay Sakura!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Love it! :D
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
gosh beautiful(dis s seriously d 1st time i use it)
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Normally after reading I would off and click the X button at the top of the tab. This one doesn't deserve such assholishness from the likes of me, so here's a review.

I like how this was made in Sakura's POV and of how she doesn't belittle herself on what she can do. Naruto though, he sounded a little too aggressive with the killing stuff, but that aside, I love how he's a bit more Kyuubi-ish here. And how you don't make him the typical loudmouthed dumb blond stereotype he always is portrayed as. You've given him deeper shades than being just a filler support character, and that is in itself very commendable. Not many SasuSaku writers use him to his full potential advantage to a story. Very awesome.

And the subtlety of the SasuSaku. It's nice how you make Sakura admit she still yearns for him. A lot go the OOCish route where she goes all supah!mothafuckin!badass on everyone that it is seriously annoying, however here she acts like any other chick who gets jealous and tries to make the one they are having issues with jealous as well. Sasuke is, well, Sasuke, and it's realistically him because he will always be like that after going through the boss level of Hell and back. It turned him into an emo prick ice cube and in no way will he immediately revert back to a loving, caring (much less humble and admittedly sorry) person. I like this. So much.

And yes. Your Sai is adorably tactless. :D Must be why everyone loves him so, hahaha.

Write MOAR!
sadisticdreamkiller
mollycoddle chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I loved the way you wrote Naruto and Sai-it was funny and yet you could feel Team 7 in it
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
AASKDJLHASKDHALSHDASDHLK! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Insane fangirlinggggggggggggggg! This. Was. AMAZING. First of all, I totally hear you on your Karin fanfiction beef, so reading your story was so refreshing. I love your characterizations and the way you captured the dynamics between different characters. The ending scene between Sasuke and Sakura was so perfect it's almost a physical pain thinking about how flawless it was; everyone fit their characters perfectly, and each and every interaction was so subtle yet meaningful. And may I just mention that Sai was absolutely brilliant in this? Hahahaha... All in all, a wonderful fic that put a huge grin on my face - thank you for writing and posting this! :D
cloudycastle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amazing job! I think you described Sasuke very well. Naruto seemed a tad bit too hostile, but it was still within reason. I still can't believe Karin is an Uzumaki. It makes me pretty sad that she is kind of ruining the legacy of the whole clan. -/

Sequel?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow, this was so perfect! This is exactly how I wish Sakura was in the manga. They just make her so weak, especially when it comes to Sasuke. Even now that she has supposedly become "strong," she doesn't participate in the big fights. It seems as if the author of the series only sees her as the love interest to Sasuke. And really, Naruto and Sasuke have more meaningful interaction! Does Sakura even know about Itachi in the manga? I don't think she does!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Even though this is only a one shot it's really great!

I hope you could write a longer story next time!
dragonstrike7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You are good.

Love the you grant the original conceit of Sasuke coming back to Konoha,the execution is near flawless.

You really don't like Karin tho:)
241 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »