Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
I.Deal.In.Dreams chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
AASKDJLHASKDHALSHDASDHLK! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Insane fangirlinggggggggggggggg! This. Was. AMAZING. First of all, I totally hear you on your Karin fanfiction beef, so reading your story was so refreshing. I love your characterizations and the way you captured the dynamics between different characters. The ending scene between Sasuke and Sakura was so perfect it's almost a physical pain thinking about how flawless it was; everyone fit their characters perfectly, and each and every interaction was so subtle yet meaningful. And may I just mention that Sai was absolutely brilliant in this? Hahahaha... All in all, a wonderful fic that put a huge grin on my face - thank you for writing and posting this! :D
cloudycastle chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Amazing job! I think you described Sasuke very well. Naruto seemed a tad bit too hostile, but it was still within reason. I still can't believe Karin is an Uzumaki. It makes me pretty sad that she is kind of ruining the legacy of the whole clan. -/

Sequel?
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow, this was so perfect! This is exactly how I wish Sakura was in the manga. They just make her so weak, especially when it comes to Sasuke. Even now that she has supposedly become "strong," she doesn't participate in the big fights. It seems as if the author of the series only sees her as the love interest to Sasuke. And really, Naruto and Sasuke have more meaningful interaction! Does Sakura even know about Itachi in the manga? I don't think she does!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!

Even though this is only a one shot it's really great!

I hope you could write a longer story next time!
dragonstrike7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You are good.

Love the you grant the original conceit of Sasuke coming back to Konoha,the execution is near flawless.

You really don't like Karin tho:)
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
wow, i really like what your idea turned into! i love naruto and sasuke together but authors who can really put chemistry between sakura and sasuke are just as awesome! I could never stand a weak girl and most fics make sakura into that. please keep this up! :)
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Lovely! This wasn't exactly in-character-in fact, wildly OOC may be a suitable label, but it was OOC in all the ways that I would want it to be. It's like you took a fantasy straight out of my head and transcribed it to the page, so I am a-okay with all that transpired. Love the glimpse into the chaos, and I especially love the bonds you created between Naruto, Sakura, and Sai. Sometimes I think that if they were smart, this is what they would really be like together. :P Love canon, but I appreciate your presentation of this near alternate universe.
Kaze and Kiba chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
What a great little story. The humor was excellent and the emotions well written. Sai was appropriately Sai and hilarious. Rivalry, anger, revenge, sorta romantic, two thumbs up. It had a little bit of everything. I really liked it. Fresh, fun and realistic. The a/n at the beginning was super, too. Go Sakura.

Thanks for the story,

K&K
Lady Lazy chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Hehehe, loved it! Karin's such a bitchy slut- she so desurves it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Are you going to make it sassaku?
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I apologize. I have no well rounded critique because all valid thoughts have been drowned out by deeply appreciative laughter at Sai. I LOVE his line "You are the red headed bitch no one likes. How are you?" I can just see him saying it LOL Fabulous work overall! But then again, you don't do bad work, only Fabulous and above. Can't wait til you find your muse again!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I feel like I've read this, but then again, everything in this fic seems new to me.

No matter. The portrayal of a realistic Sakura seriously trumps all. :) Karin really got it coming for her, and a Jugo/Naruto friendship is something I don't see often in SasuSaku(-ish) fics.

Beautifully written.
Allysarian chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
.Ever.

Love Sai.

Naruto and Jugo are hilarious.

And the ending is just... wonderful. If only this was how it happened.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
ZOMG this is amazing. XD I'm in love! You did a great job on this, congrats. lessthanthree
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lol, this is so funny. I love it :)
246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »