Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Are you going to make it sassaku?
Lady Enomis chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I apologize. I have no well rounded critique because all valid thoughts have been drowned out by deeply appreciative laughter at Sai. I LOVE his line "You are the red headed bitch no one likes. How are you?" I can just see him saying it LOL Fabulous work overall! But then again, you don't do bad work, only Fabulous and above. Can't wait til you find your muse again!
Serendipithy chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I feel like I've read this, but then again, everything in this fic seems new to me.

No matter. The portrayal of a realistic Sakura seriously trumps all. :) Karin really got it coming for her, and a Jugo/Naruto friendship is something I don't see often in SasuSaku(-ish) fics.

Beautifully written.
Allysarian chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
.Ever.

Love Sai.

Naruto and Jugo are hilarious.

And the ending is just... wonderful. If only this was how it happened.
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
ZOMG this is amazing. XD I'm in love! You did a great job on this, congrats. lessthanthree
Dawnaven chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Lol, this is so funny. I love it :)
Deathcomessoon chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
I really like how you wrote this. It seems like how Sakura and Naruto would act.

Though I'm sure Sai would have mocked Sasuke without really realizing it.

And he probably would have labeled Jugo as crazy or something.

I like how Sakura acted with Karin, though she should have gotten to punch her at least once ;)

Great story!
Amanthya chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
You will continue, yes? I like it. And I like feisty and somewhat confused Sakura.
DarkAngelLida chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
thank you, thank you, thank you. i am sick and tired of weak crybaby sakura..she kicks ass and we all noe it.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love Juugo and Naruto's interaction in here. :)
Ferity chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Great story)
turgentbombast chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Oh my, I really loved this. It was extremely well written and I'm proud to say that this is one of the few fics that had me smiling the entire time. You got their characters perfectly and the moments with Sai had me laughing out loud to myself. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and using proper English while doing it.
krystalMage chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Gods ! Please continue this...oh your Naruto fictions are like a breath of fresh air. Oh and your Sai is hilarious. Hope you continue this.:D
FireCookie chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
cute,i like this :
WhisperedSilvers chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
So damn cute! :) adding 2 my faves!
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »