Reviews for Perfect in Weakness
Midnight Forever chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
holy crap, that is so freaking cuuuuuuute ;A;
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Haha, this was SO entertaining. Such well-written fic like this one always makes me both happy and sad - happy because it's awesome! Haha - and sad because the manga probably won't end half as well.

P.S. I love your Sai XD
blacKStreek chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
hey,

i have one thing to say ... that was brilliant i love it ... anyway you should write a story like this

byebye
Bibliolympian chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This is wonderful! Hilarious and interesting.
heya chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I am loving this, you can't stop it there, you have to carry on, great job :D.
Deploringly chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
Ahhh that was adorable. Loved it. & drunk Naruto's pretty bamf.
omgsam chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
that was cute.

i loved naruto and juugo's interaction. ahahaha. and sai was hilarious.

the sasxsak was amazing. this was simply splendid.
naruto characters kick ass chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
man i this fanfic
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aw, what cute…SasuSaku?

Usually, I don't particularly like this pairing, but this was so sweet…

GO, SASUKE! DEFEND SAKURA!
past-the-pacific chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Cute. Except for the fact that you raped Karin. It doesn't matter how good of a writer you are if you still bash characters. SasuSaku is hard enough to stomach without Karin bashing.
CrystalHeart27 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Ooh, I loved how you portrayed Sakura! Frankly, it gets on my nerves that anything Karin says would usually make her cry or go emo in other stories. This is exactly how I pictured Sakura to be. Great job!
This is getting old chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love your RuroKen fics, but Ive got to say, I feel that this is one of your personal bests.

In the RK fics, they all kinda follow certain lines. They're not all the same (by a long shot), but you've done alot of them that they're easy to follow along with. This though...this is absolute love. Ive actully read this story before and didnt connect it to you, and was surprised when I found it in your published listings.

Please do not get the feeling that I dont love your RK drabbles. I do. alot.
see you another day chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
WHAT. THAT'S IT, WHAT.

I will pop him one in the face.

And favorite this amazingness.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
I am so sorry, I thought I reviewed this already! Excellent one shot, I agree with you about the kidnapp stories, writers forget how strong Sakura really is.

Only one error I found, Sakura lifted a brow and scanned her figure with his dark eyes.

I think you meant Sasuke not Sakura.
Linnorria chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
Ah! this is where I heard your screenname before... knew I'd read something of yours, but I hadn't read a ruroken fic until this week... :D Still love this.
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »