Reviews for Time In A Bottle
littlemsstrawberry chapter 30 . 11/17/2012
love it
Oy chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
I smell a Mary Sue brewing...

anna5545 chapter 30 . 8/19/2008
BRAVO! I really enjoyed you story and I am planning on starting the sequel immeidately after I write this review. The main aspect I enjoyed was how you delved deeper into the personal life of Bruce and his family and how they interact beyond their masks. Yet you were still able to balance that with a Batman story with great classis characters ( I'm sad that the Joker died like he did, but was also thrilled by it!) and bringing Talia into the whole mess was a stroke of genius ( I hope she is in the sequel!).

I was hoping to get a few suggestions from you on what comics would be best to read. Specifically Batman and the Justice League. I have recently started reading them, but I am always on the lookout for a few good suggestions, and since you seem to have a good handle on these characters, that leads me to believe that you have read some good ones! Also, any suggestions on Fanfiction as well!

Once again, thanks for the great read, and I will be sure to check out your fics in the future!

Deanna :)
Louie Pastiche chapter 30 . 8/19/2008
Well! Looks like P.O.C. 2 nailed it right on the head. I just wish he/she had been wrong.

As to your announcement? Almost more flooring than the previous chapter's surprise! Even so, you can count on me to be there for the first chapter of volume 2. Because, I have a sneaking suspicion what Bruce will consider as a means of saving Connie's life. And, of course, telling her about that would also entail letting her know about his night-job. Which would really open the proverbial can of worms! Wouldn't it?
Louie Pastiche chapter 29 . 8/19/2008
WHOA! I seriously wasn't expecting that in _this_ chapter!

Those last three paragraphs alone would do justice to the cover of a bodice-ripper romance.
Louie Pastiche chapter 28 . 8/19/2008
You know, she'd make a great psycho-analyst. Because, with her powers of observation, her deductions would probably be right on target with regard to anyone else. Bruce, of course, is a special exception.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 30 . 8/18/2008
Yeah, I called it. Of course, there's still the pit...
Louie Pastiche chapter 27 . 8/14/2008
The thing I find scariest about this chapter? That Bruce might have sneaked off to talk to Connie! And, with his present unpredictability? God help her!
Louie Pastiche chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
:-O :-O :-O
Protector of Canon2 chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
Gulp. I guess the pit did make him psyco. Uh oh.
Jean V chapter 26 . 8/14/2008
Wow ) what an exciting twist to the plot! I love the way you write Batman/Bruce's emotions ) Oh poor poor Bruce...

Kudos to the quick updates )
Louie Pastiche chapter 25 . 8/13/2008
A masterfully poignant chapter! I have to agree with Connie, though. I know Leslie means well. But, it's been my experience that the more you try to pressure a grduge-holder into dropping their grudge, the more spitefully they tighten their grip on it.

So, I've found it best to just shut up and hope that the grudge-holder drops their grudge in their own way, in their own good time (not someone else's)! Thanks for hearing me out.
Louie Pastiche chapter 24 . 8/11/2008
I agree, Alfie. The only question is: will it be sooner, or later?
Louie Pastiche chapter 23 . 8/8/2008
Ah, yes! The patented Bat-glare. The scowling, unblinking facial expression that has seldom failed to un-nerve the recipients of it. I have to wonder, then, if she would recognize it should Bruce ever direct it at her while he _is_ in costume?

Only time and subsequent brilliant chapters will tell.
Louie Pastiche chapter 22 . 8/7/2008
Oh, yeah! He's back to normal, all right.

With a capital B-R-U-S-Q-U-E!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »