Reviews for Shinra Wars
PhinalPhantasy chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
This is a great fusion of the two worlds. I can't wait to see where this goes.
Shinzhon chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
where's Dagobah.. Shit, I don't remeber! (I will rewatch the six films...) It's Yoda's planet, no ?
Shinzhon chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Yeah, so intelligent! The midichlorians are like the Jenova's cells and do the Geostigma! No, that's a so good idea!

There's no Xovers ike that in frech so I'm forced to search in english _
Anaraine chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Whee, Zack makes an appearance. The dialog done by him was a bit of an info dump, though. Some incredulous questions, say, by Cid, interrupting the current stream of information probably would have made it easier to swallow.

Well, you said that it would really speed up towards the end, so I can't find any real fault with it, since you warned me. It was definitely an intriguing idea, but it looks like it never really took off the ground properly. I'd be interested in any further ideas for the following episodes, though, if you thought some of them through.

Would you be interested in doing a co-authored version? Haha, that's pretty presumptuous of me, but if you ever feel like working in the FFVII/StarWars fandom again, I think it'd be fun to write with you.

Anyways, I did enjoy myself, so thanks for the read. x3
Anaraine chapter 7 . 11/15/2008
Things are picking up a bit of speed, now. Obviously since you're ending soon, it feels like you're rushing. Some elaboration on what's going on would be nice. (Gee, I sound like a hypocrite because I said in the first chapter I liked it when you jumped straight into things... but now would be a good time for some more information. Not a total info dump, but maybe some more about what's going on between Hojo & Rufus.)

And I liked how you snuck a Cloud/Rude hint in. Cute.
Anaraine chapter 6 . 11/15/2008
I had been wondering where Rude was during all of this... nice to see him show up.

I wonder what Vincent thinks he's sinned for? All those antihero types, tisktisk, they always seem to blame themselves for something that was out of their control.

Although, where the heck did Ramuh show up from? A better explanation as to how he ended up watching Reno de-frost-ify Valentine would be appreciated.
Anaraine chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
VALENTINE. YAY.

Nanaki's appearance was also pretty sweet.
Anaraine chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
I just about snorted when I recognized Darth Hojo. Darth Meteor made more sense to me, as bizarre as the fact is, but Darth Hojo kind of made me want to laugh.

Interesting plot devices, though. Cid running around in the Millennium Falcon made me smile. Though I'd think he'd want to take the entire thing apart to reconstruct a new one. "I'll create a better one," Cid scowled determinedly, waving his wrench distractedly at the nonbelievers. "It will be the Aeon Falcon, the next in a new generation! And it will be just as stubborn to give up as good old Millennium, here." xD

Fun stuff.
Anaraine chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
Whee, more plot.

Hmn, for formatting issues, it would have been nice to see that scene where Reno was in the library italicized, or at least have page breaks or something. Yes, it was clear what was happening, but it makes for a good transition.

As for writing in general, you might want to buff up some of these sentences. They're all perfectly understandable, but some of them are a little dry. You could add some imagery sentences seperately, or just add in a few adjectives, or conjunctions to combine shorter sentences.

For instance, that last sentence you have? "The passage led him to the space ship docks." You could easily change it to something like, "The concealed passage easily took him past the guards standing in wait, straight to the space ship docks, where his transport waited for him." That would make for a more interesting read.

And dude, Zack being a Jedi? Pwnage, man. Write some side scenes.
Anaraine chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Hehe, I loved the part where Denzel stuck his fingers up Reno's nose. That random kid who did the same thing in Advent Children was one of my favorite scenes.

Hmn, some minor punctuation errors. –"Reno of the Turks." To admit– and –wouldn't have been good anyway." Denzel was well informed.– There might be others like that; I haven't been paying super close attention. (It's... late) But those dialog pieces should have been firmly cut off, because the sentences that followed didn't erm, connect to the dialog. I don't think I'm explaining that well.

Still, nifty idea about trading Denzel to Tifa for information. Reno is such a bastard. And I adore him so.
Anaraine chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I finally got off my butt to review this.

I have to say that you got my attention snagged in the first chapter. You'd have to be well versed in Star Wars knowledge, of course, but the little hints and descriptions of what was going on was a nice lead in. You didn't spend too much time blathering on about how the story itself got merged together (something I do, far too much.), but went straight in with a decent amount of details. I know that the enjoyment factor depends on how people like to read their stuff, but I prefer it when the story get's straight into the action.

The only complaint is how short the chapters are, but that's not really a big deal, since my ideal chapter length is 10k, and no one ever manages to reach that unless they're in the Naruto fandom with a timetravel fic.

Anyways, nifty start.