Reviews for Spring Fever
redlaama chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Lool! poor sonic being labeled an idiot by everyone!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Good story.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
hey! I've read this story before! It was on a Smash site i went to. I don't remeber the name but it was good. Happy to see it here too. w
Igunashia-Sama chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i love this! heheheh ...i just love how the PKMN trainer takes care of lucas...it's just so adorable! i always loved nessXlucas and PKMN trainerXlucas...it's just so adorable!
Aka Kingyo chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i liked your story, a few things to mention:

I was a bit confused at first when Olimar called PKMN Trainer Red, but you had introduced him as Satoshi. Though later, when Satoshi said: "Only the people close to me call me Satoshi" (or something like that) it made more scence.

Also, his name's Dedede, not D

hmm...what else...dunno, but keep up the good work
Bonnie Mizuhara chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
huh... the Falco and Wolf fighting over Fox was more interesting. Fox and with Sonic doesn't seem as good as KnucklesxSonic. Sorry, the only crossover pair I really like is IkexPit I guess

Nice, I liked this story!
PitaTen02 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yum-a-licious. If only there were more stories like this. This was a breath of fresh air!
SummonerYuna07 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This was a beautiful piece. Satoshi appears to be older than Lucas, but it was a cute pairing nonetheless. Fox and Sonic were adorable in this, and I loved Sonic's bashing of Ike. It just proves that Ike only shows himself to Pit. Anyways, if you can, continue this or make other oneshots. This one brought a broad smile to my face.
HibikiSong chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I printed this out, just so I could keep it. XD It was an adorable, fun fic to read! XD As the others said, thanks for writing it! XD I hope you write other oneshots, because this one ruled my morning. Now I can walk out of my house with a smile on my face! XD By the way, Sonic/Fox rules! And I never even thought of the pairing!
Aurora Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Even though Lucas is just a wee bit younger than Satoshi, it was fun to read about a new pairing. XD Nice touches with the Sonic/Fox pit as well. Although the Ike/Pit pairing is rather common, it was done perfectly well in this fic. XD It's easy to see that Ike only shows his sweet side to Pit, and definitely not to Sonic. I had a lot of fun reading this, and thanks so much for writing it!
YaoiSongstress07 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
How adorable! XD The Fox/Sonic pairing in this tale was sugary-sweet. The concept of everyone having a cold won me over, reminding me of 'Morning Tea, Memories and Yoshis'. Hopefully other oneshots will follow this, because this was downright cute! What a fun fic to cuddle against. XD
Parqit chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I'm a complete idiot! But I get sick all the time! Oh how confusing!