Reviews for All the Phases of the Moon
Motherof8 chapter 26 . 6/8
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for writing it.
Motherof8 chapter 12 . 4/13
That is so sad.
Motherof8 chapter 9 . 4/13
Good story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 27 . 12/15/2015
Great interpretation. Loved it. Thanks
kgbuff chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This gets better and better! You are an artist.
kgbuff chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Sorry ...this one's a "100".
kgbuff chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
This story is great~! 10 *
RaquelnJake chapter 27 . 6/11/2009
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you.
RaquelnJake chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
wow, I'm really enjoying this chapter. it just as Bella would react, thinking she was hallucinating. Great chapter.
Sakiru Yume chapter 27 . 9/28/2008
Nice. Are you gong to write more? I like the story. It's good.
Katinaddict chapter 27 . 8/24/2008
One word AMAZING! plz plz plz update soon!
twilightdaydream chapter 27 . 8/10/2008
Thanks for doing Edward's point of view. I think you are probably pretty close to what SM is going to say. Good job!
kellicolleen chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
ooh i like reading it from edward's p.o.v it was realy good! it wasnt too simialar to the book yet you stuck with the right things and still made it interesting to read great job :)
xDreamOn'94 chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
Please don't start world war three over this, you love Bella, she loves you and she accepts what we are. She wants this, can you really deny her what we all want?

lolz,ww3 :P haha

etc. etc. ahh yes,i'm totally with carlisle,such a wise man,whaha x] xP

That's it Edward, bite her now, get it over with!

xD :P

btw,i actually kind of i dunno like it when edward was a little bit mad and trhew the tv,new moon

:p

but the less part is that bella gets scared :/

anyways,if you are ever going to change her,please,lease dont do like the '' i'm now more idenpendent Edward,i dont need you and blah blah blah''

i mean yea she's than a vampire,but than a little bit of old bella and edward cute stuff,and protectness would be great ;P

anyways,thanq SO MUCHH for updating 2 chapters :D

and did i mentioned its my bday today? so i was also totally happy when i saw you udated TWO in set of one or nothing chapters :]

haha,anyways,nice day further ;P

xoxo

x3

D
xDreamOn'94 chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
*bouncing up and down* [ it's my bday,and i had a little bit too much cola up x] ]

aww,i loved it :]

i always love cute stuff,muwhaha