Reviews for All the Phases of the Moon
kgbuff chapter 6 . 6/29/2009
This gets better and better! You are an artist.
kgbuff chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
Sorry ...this one's a "100".
kgbuff chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
This story is great~! 10 *
RaquelnJake chapter 27 . 6/11/2009
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you.
RaquelnJake chapter 5 . 6/11/2009
wow, I'm really enjoying this chapter. it just as Bella would react, thinking she was hallucinating. Great chapter.
Sakiru Yume chapter 27 . 9/28/2008
Nice. Are you gong to write more? I like the story. It's good.
Katinaddict chapter 27 . 8/24/2008
One word AMAZING! plz plz plz update soon!
twilightdaydream chapter 27 . 8/10/2008
Thanks for doing Edward's point of view. I think you are probably pretty close to what SM is going to say. Good job!
kellicolleen chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
ooh i like reading it from edward's p.o.v it was realy good! it wasnt too simialar to the book yet you stuck with the right things and still made it interesting to read great job :)
xDreamOn'94 chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
Please don't start world war three over this, you love Bella, she loves you and she accepts what we are. She wants this, can you really deny her what we all want?

lolz,ww3 :P haha

etc. etc. ahh yes,i'm totally with carlisle,such a wise man,whaha x] xP

That's it Edward, bite her now, get it over with!

xD :P

btw,i actually kind of i dunno like it when edward was a little bit mad and trhew the tv,new moon

but the less part is that bella gets scared :/

anyways,if you are ever going to change her,please,lease dont do like the '' i'm now more idenpendent Edward,i dont need you and blah blah blah''

i mean yea she's than a vampire,but than a little bit of old bella and edward cute stuff,and protectness would be great ;P

anyways,thanq SO MUCHH for updating 2 chapters :D

and did i mentioned its my bday today? so i was also totally happy when i saw you udated TWO in set of one or nothing chapters :]

haha,anyways,nice day further ;P

xDreamOn'94 chapter 26 . 8/9/2008
*bouncing up and down* [ it's my bday,and i had a little bit too much cola up x] ]

aww,i loved it :]

i always love cute stuff,muwhaha
Shanynde chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
Yippie, keep up the amazing work. Can't wait for more.
BB's girls chapter 27 . 8/9/2008
YAY! i luved both chapters! finally they are together! u have made me very happy!

BB's girls chapter 25 . 8/8/2008
SUSPENSE! when is edward coming? lol! wait... didnt juliet not like paris at all? bella likes jacob tho (a little but not as much as edward!) or am i not understanding my shakespeare right?
kellicolleen chapter 25 . 8/8/2008
ooh it would be cool if edward saw jacob is bella's room and gets jelous! i just love jelousy its such a good plot :)and I love your story!