Reviews for An Open Book
Donky tronk funk chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
What about Fatty?! He was part of the Conspiracy!
Me chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
Actually, there was already another hobbit. His name was Fredegear (Fatty) Bolger. He stayed behind to look after Frodo's house in Buckland.
ValiantDaughterOfEve chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Hi Cherry!

I read your story a long time ago as an anonymous reader.
then I read it again...and again...

The only thing I am saddened by in the AMAZING Middle Earth series by the genius Mr. Tolkien, is the limited selection of female role models. (granted, the ones he gave us were gold)
When you added Lara, you added an imperfect hobbit, another character for us to watch grow and succeed in this epic journey. And as much as I enjoyed having her as a tenth walker, the past (flashbacks) were your biggest triumph in my opinion.

Adding the background of their childhood brought back the ORIGINAL charm of the books I love. So often, all we remember about a story are the plot points and the battles...but the joy of reading lies in us (the readers) falling in love with the characters and to love spending time with them. You gave us time to enjoy the beauty of the Shire, to live in this world that we all wish desperately to visit and to spend time with the heroes who inspire us.

I can give no author higher praise than that. :)

Well, done. You have truly created a triumph.
azkadela chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
brilliant not enough people have the oc follow the fellowship instead of join them first hand
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 29 . 8/23/2013
Haha, I know I've already reviewed but I just want to ask a question (I'm curious... :P)

Does Frodo in this story leave for the Undying Lands? Or does he stay in the Shire and Lara helps him heal from the Ring?

By the way, just thought I'd say this one last time, awesome story! :DDDDDDDDDDD
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 28 . 8/20/2013
Heyyy :) I really REALLY love this story! I think you should do a sequel instead of a prequel but that was up to you ;) I'll read whatever because this is A MAY ZING!
Love it :DDDDD
Raining Silver chapter 28 . 6/5/2013
Hiya, I know it has been years since you finished this story, but I still wanted to tell you how amazing it is! It's my favourite Frodo/OC story, and now I'm stuck trying to look for others because I want them all to be as incredible as this one is! :) Yes, so sorry that the review is like three years late, but the story is as great as ever! Frodo and Lara are so adorable!
Anon oo chapter 29 . 1/30/2013
Hi Mecherry! :) I have to say I love love love LOVE your stories! They are so well written! Thank you so much for writting them! Anyway the main reason I'm posting this isn't to tell you how awesome you are (though you are awesome ) but to ask a question. I can't seem to find the prequel to Open Book that you were talking about. Nor can I find the sequel to Stay. On the READ ME to Stay it says to go to your page and find it from there, but I'm not seeing it. It's very depressing because I would LOVE to see those stories continued! If you could help me I'd be very thankful! I don't have an account so I dont think you can reply, but maybe theres a way. Thanks!
Didi La Maniac chapter 28 . 12/29/2012
I read this in one day... which is really not something to be proud of since it sounds like I don't have a life..., anyway, I was hooked on the story, plus you made me a FRODO-ADDICT! Thanks for such a wonderful story.
Mikado X Goddess chapter 28 . 10/18/2012
loved it
the sudoku kid chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
This was a really good read by the way and I like that it wasn't one of those annoying "girl falls into Middle Earth" fanfics. I spent most of the day reading this so that should tell you how much I liked it. Anyway keep up the good work.
musicvip78 chapter 27 . 7/30/2012
Hi! Love your story! I find it very amazing since I am a Frodomancer too! Just love Frodo! Especially in the movies! Keep writing and rocking, fellow Frodomancer!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/27/2012
Awwwwwwww. Beautiful. ;)
ScarletSecrets1234 chapter 28 . 5/27/2012
LOVED THIS STORY!

Really, there's too few good Frodo/OC characters (and the ones that are out there are all about 'the girl falling into middle earth' which I get really sick of). I prefer characters from Middle Earth who actually belong there, and I'm glad you did that.

It was a beautiful and touching story, and I'm glad you finished it!
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
So this has to be my second or third time rereading this story :] my favorite fanfiction of alll time