Reviews for Phoenix Wright: The Defense Never Rests!
MattsyKun chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Well, that's... new. And explains some things. And explains why Edgeworth doesn't seem to have a mom around XDD
PXLight chapter 24 . 1/21/2010
it's true! monopoly money does have a ton of value up in Canada! i would know! * 'eh

By the way, great job on the funny short stories. man, did i keep cracking up. imagine the sight of me laughing hysterically at the computer.

Keep it up, dude!
crderf chapter 26 . 1/21/2010
Haha! I loved both endings! Awesome job and update soon!
Naruta13 chapter 25 . 1/9/2010
I love the alternate everything, you ARE sexy Edgy D
crderf chapter 25 . 1/8/2010
OMG that was hilarious. BEST CHAPPIE EVA! Awesome job and update soon!
Hooraytio chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Oh for the love of god, PLEASE SAY this isn't the actual dialogue.

I will die of laughter if that is what is actually said.
high improbability chapter 24 . 6/3/2009
Hahaha, I love this one! It's so...original. And Nick is such a nerd. o.0

“Nick…” said Maya, “What is that?”

“It’s a Joseph Stalin. General Secretary of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union's Central Committee from 1922 until his death in 1953. He gradually consolidated power and became party leader and dictator of the Soviet Union, established the regime now known as Stalinism. He tends to be much larger than 8 inches high. …Usually.”

I loved that one!
lilacbird chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
I really like this chapter! It's very original. I liked the 'Joseph Stalin' one! Thugh it is 'Josef' I think... Never mind! This is one of my favourite chapters.
PinkPenguin18 chapter 24 . 11/3/2008
“Nick…” said Maya, “What is that?”

My favourite one!

Don't be too hard on yourself, this was a hilarious idea! I loved it
snowwinter486 chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
I just love it.

Update soon!
Naruta13 chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
im sending u a review people use this to comment on what they just ssaw..usually xDD love the story so random xD
GumshoeLover chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
XD hahaha!

Maya's hamburger diet :3
Breaker deGodot chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
What the fudgeballs was that? ...usually.
Naruta13 chapter 23 . 11/1/2008
omg ahhaha it's von karma and edgey's father xD oh greg u should've teached him a lesson
snowwinter486 chapter 23 . 9/28/2008
It's very homores and It was very well made!