Reviews for A Summary of Twilight
twistedthinking3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
I'm not the only one who hates Twilight! I'm not alone!
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
That was so FUNNY! I'm a huge fan but I love reading parodies about it too. " because he didn't want Bella being prettier than him" that made me laugh so bad I couldn't hold it in. You referred to James as the plot lol wonder what that fake plot was.
Mouse chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Hah. Nice. xD
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Not bad. Funny. Not far off the point in a few places.
The Diamond in the Rocks chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
OMG I've been laughing for the last ten minutes even now my face is red and I'm shaking as I write this! Wow, yeah, Twilight was definitely my least favorite too. Well, no. I like it better than Breaking Dawn, at least. Lol, anyway, this summary made my day. You should write one for the rest of the books. :)

~Sarah
alexbluestar chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Hilarious fun!

thanks for sharing!
reviewer chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
"The plot almost killed Bella, and she was about to die, but it turns out that she’d gotten some vampire venom in her and was in danger of becoming immortal—not to mention really pretty—so Edward came and sucked the venom out, because he didn’t want Bella being prettier than him.

Oh, yeah. And he wanted to save her soul. That too. But wait, that isn’t until the next book." )) i love your story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
"OH NOES IM ASCARED OF THE POT!"
Wicked Bookfaerie chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
"Then, on page 372, the plot actually showed up, and everyone went, “OH NOES! IT’S AN ACTUAL PLOT!”"

...

You are , I was thinking that you were just fantastic, but then the above line and this one pretty much cinched me on the deity thing :

"And they all lived happily ever after.

Until New Moon was published."

...Lulz.

I really enjoy writers who can poke gentle - and not so gentle - fun at their beloved fandoms. Good on you.
s. du jour chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
lol I happen to LOVE the absence of plot. I like a book that is pure fluff and still managed to get published.
Edwardjustproposed chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Haha.
pinkdogsarehappy1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
gawd THIS WAS THE FUNNIEST THING I THINK I HAVE EVER READ. just.. just.. TOO GOOD!.. i loved it. and i love twilight and everything twilight related, but hey! WHOEVER SAID YOU CANT LAUGH AT YOUR OWN OBSESSIONS? .. i sure do.. ALL THE time. but i DO have a question! do you mean you that te twilight series or just twilight the book? because if it the latter, what book of the series do you like better? i've never actually met someone who like twilight the least.
Sharian chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Oh! I WUV your commentaries on the "plot"!

Twilight was such an absurd book... I laughed so much while reading your summary! Thanks!
aflaskj chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Too bad the plot did not kidnap Bella...spare everyone and all. :P

Wow, this was hilarious. Twilight makes me rant on how annoying it is (with people trying to kill me) so it makes me happy to know not everyone is an Edward worshipper. :D

AH! ACTUAL PLOT RUN AWAY! XD

Awesome. )
Tigress Berry chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
LMAO - that was halarious i can't stop laughing and i am soo making sure some of my friends read this _
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »