Reviews for Learning to Live
Red on the Head00 chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
wow. edward, emmett, & jasper in victoria secret! lol!
Red on the Head00 chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
aw! I'm crying like crazy! which is unusal cause I usally don't cry. At all.
Red on the Head00 chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
I want to go to a carnival! tyler: ANOTHER perv!
Red on the Head00 chapter 7 . 7/3/2009
YAY! SHE SAID IT!
Red on the Head00 chapter 6 . 7/2/2009
lol! If only he knew!
Red on the Head00 chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
very good. I love the shirt!
Red on the Head00 chapter 4 . 7/2/2009
very good...
Red on the Head00 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
she's SICK! Mabye the flu?
Red on the Head00 chapter 2 . 7/2/2009
was there a car crash? I'm tearing up over here! ):
Red on the Head00 chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
that's SOO sad. I know her pain.
smende83 chapter 32 . 7/2/2009
Great second part to the series. I really enjoyed it. I'm on my way to start the third one soon. Awesome job.
lorit chapter 32 . 6/23/2009
You did a fabulous job on this second part of the story. I felt like I was on vacation with them, and it was just really great. I cannot wait to start the next part/adventure with them. Thanks so much for this!
Liza Delaney chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
this is an awesome story i love how you made links on your profile so we could see what u r talking about thank you for writing this story and this story makes me happy and smile and wish that i had some one that loved me like this and i loved back! cause there is always a person that likes you but you dont like them back and then you like a person that does not like you back and i wish that i could like bella and edward with my crush THANK AGAIN THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!
princess1996 chapter 17 . 6/9/2009
did they use protection or is bella on the 'pill'?
greeneyedgirly chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
Wow! I love this whole story so much. I read all of your author's notes as well and I must say that I really like how you write them taking physical things slowly. I think it's how many people really go through things in real life, one hurdle at a time. I know from personal experience that that's how it sometimes really is, it's not always about just jumping straight into bed with each other. I think you are doing a wonderful job of having them slowly learn these things from each other! Don't get me wrong, I can't wait for them to get to that point as well but it's such a nice change from so many stories that have them jump headfirst into sex!
2,665 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »