Reviews for Deceit
serious starwars fan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
interesting
Nahrikira chapter 1 . 4/29/2009
Oh, Obi-wan why do you even try?

That was great, I can only imagine what was going through Qui-Gon's mind when Obi-Wan said "lets say hypothetically, I went to a cantina."
Umi Pryde chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
very cute. Nice job with their conversation, it sounded like them and conversation they might have had.
RandomReviewer chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
So cute!

The funny thing is, Obi Wan never seems to fully learn that lesson on deceit. After all, he did tell Luke a sort-of truth when he talked about Anakin. :) Funny to see this mentality of his as a kid. Poor Obi, at least his intentions are honorable!
gone5eva chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Hahaha, this was so cute! When I started reading, I thought it was an Obi/Ani, but this is way better! Rule breaking Obi-Wan, oh! Too cute! If you can't tell, I'm hunting your profile, so expect reviews from me! Mwahahahahahaha!
Jollification chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
That was cute! You kept them in character pretty well!
Guns-N'-Rocksalt chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Good story, you should write a sequel. Nice job, may the Force be with you.
readingirl4030 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Please write more. That was really good.
Metoria chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
oh Obi was a bad boy! but he did try to use some sort of logic. I'll give him some points for that...

XD This was great! Nice job on it! Very well done!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
clever! Really really clever. Well done!
Yasona Black chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
aw. that's cute! now i want obi to sneak into a bar...
Ann Jinn chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
This is so good.

I remember a very serious conversation with my son once. He takes a bath almost every night, why does he have to change his sheets?

Good use of the cantina. Loved Qui's reaction.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ahah. Good try, Obi-wan!

Great story!
Darth KenObi-Wan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
And see, the smart thing to do would have been to never have brought it up in the first place. XD Wonderful short fic. I could picture Qui-Gon's exasperation at Obi-Wan, and I can really imagine Obi-Wan doing something like that... Well done!
Geri K chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I thought for sure he had gone to the cantina, but a lie is a lie no matter what. Even if it was to help Bant.

I wonder what punishment Qui-Gon will give him.

Very nice