Reviews for If Only
devilsama666 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
I would love to read a Reino one shot , but you havn't udpated for years ! Are you alright ?
devilsama666 chapter 3 . 2/23/2014
Maria's dad name is Kouki , if I remember correctly . Interesting story , but it would be good if the chapters were longer . And if you put spaces between some sentences it would be easier to read . Oh and there are some typos , not much but be careful . Still good job , keep it up !
devilsama666 chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
I vote 2 ! Interesting fic you have there , dear Maria is so mischievously cute . Beside seeing something other than KyokoRen would be good not to mention original ! Anyways, good job !
Nehneh chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Interactive posting is against the rules of this site. You have been reported to abuse.
thats absurd.I LOVE IT chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
i love the idea for this story. not many people ever think about what maria thinks, and it is possible (no, not possible, but nearly-certain?) that she thinks of kyoko as a mother figure. though I've gotta say, maria's kinda creepy in this fan fiction. i mean, her rock-hard determination, age, fantasies of kyoko being her mother, and her methods of trying to get kyoko and her dad together are a little...disturbing. but i guess thats what a girl like her would think huh? (i don't think its ooc though, just that maria has a weird thought process ) oh, and ren X kyoko all the way! (but it would be interesting to see kyoko X marias dad, just as a change from all those cliche ren and kyoko fan fictions out there )

keep writing!
KayKit chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
It was interesting. I can't wait to see what little scheme she will be up to.
NeonXSuJu chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
I was rereading some parts of Skip Beat and I found out Maria's father's name is Kouki. I don't know his age though _.
MangaAddict300 chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
keep going plz!
Devilishduck chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Oh, my! I wonder when Maria will initiate her plan...
DarkVampireBitch chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
This chapter was very good. I look forwards to the next chpter. (lol I sound so boring right now! monotone monotone monotone)
purropolisprincess chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
hehe cute
DarkVampireBitch chapter 4 . 12/18/2008
kickass story so far I hope you update asa-NOW! I support the Maria's dadXKyouko fic!
purropolisprincess chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
haha im not disappointed but it has been quite awhile since the last chapter hehe cant wait for the next
MangaAddict300 chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
o nice!
Devilishduck chapter 4 . 12/16/2008
Oh me oh my!

...I hope Ren acts...

Or maybe...wait a lil, then act (Then, he'd be all JEALOUS! Yay! - mwha - I'm a sadist xD)