Reviews for SelfConclusion
klarsen117 chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
Beautiful love story
StrawberriesandBrunettes chapter 24 . 3/5/2009
Pefect ending! I loved it!

This story was just as beautiful as Realize an great author!

U should continue doing work like this!
StrawberriesandBrunettes chapter 23 . 3/5/2009
OMG u almost had me there! I almost died!

I would've killed someone if you killed out Edward!

love the story though!
Equipe Edouard chapter 24 . 2/27/2009
I swear I will never get tired of Bella and Edward getting together, never. The summary of the last year of their lives was perfect! I love it, thank you for the story.
Equipe Edouard chapter 23 . 2/27/2009
Still wanna smackdown...
Equipe Edouard chapter 22 . 2/27/2009
What in the hale! No way, something is gonna happen. No way. Maybe this was all part of Jacob's ploy. He's gonna put the moves on her and spaz, right? There's no way he just went to tell her that and leave, no way, don't trust him. This has got to be better than this. 2 chapters left?
Equipe Edouard chapter 21 . 2/27/2009
Oh no! Not what I was expecting. Bella's an idiot though, instead of just blurting out my father just died and he was here to tell me she keeps saying it's not what you think Edward, I love you! Bad move. This doesn't look good and there are only 3 chapters left! How will this play out? I'm afarid... Shit. Awesome though!
Equipe Edouard chapter 20 . 2/27/2009
Holy shit! I almost wonder if Bella is going to go meet Jacob by herself? I cannot wait for the showdown. He's effing crazed. Bella and Edward's first was really nice and really well written. Loved it. Thanks!
Equipe Edouard chapter 11 . 2/26/2009
Finally, I know I was saying to fast but we did need to move past the kissing. And boy did we! I'm not sure if it will be mentioned in the story but what does Edward for work? and is he a true failure or just hard on himself?
Equipe Edouard chapter 10 . 2/26/2009
I'm very excited at where all this could be going. Are they going to find out that he was planning on killing himself?
Equipe Edouard chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
So excited about the Cullens! They rock!
Equipe Edouard chapter 8 . 2/26/2009
Oh my God! Is she seriously going to leave, what the heck? This should be interesting...
Equipe Edouard chapter 7 . 2/26/2009
Wow. They got the party started so early, I always get so woried that it's moving so fast. Like I'm in the relationship too! Well you got me hooked cause now I'm wondering where it's go. Well played my friend, well played.
Equipe Edouard chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
This Jacob is freakin' crazy, I love it! him being mentally unstable means he's gonna unravel and hopefully Emmett and Edward will fuck him up! Read on!
Equipe Edouard chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Well I'm excited that there is going to be an Edward/Jacob smackdown eventually. I hope that Edward and Bella aren't all angsty though but maybe Alice will soften them up?
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »