Reviews for SelfConclusion
kdpc chapter 13 . 1/17/2009
I am so glad she told his family about Jake.

The were so sweet to her.

Can't wait to see what they are all going to do on vacation.

Love this story
prettypretty pretty chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Jake is a fucking prick rapist! holy hell.. ugh. well, great job with this chapter! i love depressed B & E stories.
kdpc chapter 12 . 1/16/2009
Damn Jake! No matter what story that dog is in he always gets in the way! I love Emmetts comment: “Umm, hm. Eddie, mom said to come down and get dessert. I think that she was unaware that you were having yours in your room tonight.” Emmett laughed to himself for the crack

I also got a kick out of Esme asking if they lived by each other.

Loved the chapter.
kdpc chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
I think what you did with their relationship was perfect. Slow but forward steps. I love the connection they have.

You guys are doing a beautiful job with this story.

I love it.
kdpc chapter 10 . 1/16/2009
Yaay the cullens! Wow Edward had vomit mouth. It was good for him to get it out. I was glad to see the way they all reacted to Bella. It was real.

Great Job. Love the story
kdpc chapter 9 . 1/15/2009
Love this chapter. I love Edward in this story. Why oh why does he always have to be a fictional character!
kdpc chapter 7 . 1/15/2009
Hope I am not driving you nuts with all the reviews. I loved this chapter. I was not expecting a kiss and when she kissed him in her sleep I squeeled and cringed at the same time. I was worried she would regret it. I am glad she feels the same way. I love EPOV. You write him wonderfully!
kdpc chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Where has this story been! I love this story already. I am already emotionally drawn to these characters and Edward is so sweet. It made me happy but also broke my heart when he said, "For the first time really, in my life, I felt like I had a purpose. I had saved someone’s life."
kdpc chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Wow, I can't believe how much I am loving this story. Very well written.
kdpc chapter 4 . 1/15/2009
I saw this story on an author I love favorite stories list. I am really enjoying it so far.
athena-apollo chapter 24 . 1/14/2009
AW That was the best freakin ending ever! Great story.
ziksupanaturalminx chapter 24 . 1/12/2009
the BEST
Moonbeam.xo chapter 24 . 1/11/2009
wow, you are very talented )
LPsDarkAngel chapter 24 . 1/9/2009
Your story was very beautiful...I cried at the end when he asked her to marry him(I am such a sucker for happy endings)
T1nkerbell9598 chapter 24 . 1/7/2009
Thanks for writing such a good story. I really enjoyed it.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »