Reviews for SelfConclusion
jessyy chapter 24 . 1/2/2009
aww this is a really great fanfic :)

i almost died when edward went back to the cliffs. i don't know why but i can't bare them to be apart. and my favourite moment was the proposal. haha you watch, some lucky girl is going to have a guy propose in this way! what a unique and original idea, i loved it.

LOTS OF KUDOS TO YOU :)
Joanne110 chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
This was a great story. Thanks for sharing )
Nostalgia-in-Starlight chapter 24 . 1/1/2009
Oh wow. You are so very talented. Wonderful story. Amazing Job. I love it! Wow.
TotallyStacey chapter 24 . 12/31/2008
this is such a awesome story it is also sad though but still great
murfangel01 chapter 24 . 12/23/2008
Wow!I cried and boo hooed like a 3 yr old, Thank you for the story. It was so good!
Elizabeth223 chapter 24 . 12/21/2008
Great story! You should total write a sequel.
photogenique chapter 24 . 12/18/2008
The story was great.

The epilogue was nice to read. I really liked how you told us about what they became. Really well written.

The proposal was just awesome. It was original, I loved it!
technically a lie chapter 11 . 12/1/2008
gah! i got tired of seeing that constant 399 at the top...which is why i'm reviewing instead of reading right now...lol

i'm liking this so far though. :D it's a really neat story.
crazy.twilight.love chapter 24 . 11/29/2008
this story is soo amazing!
Ish Cat chapter 24 . 11/27/2008
aw. the way he proposed was just perfect! The family meant so much to her, and they got to be apart of the proposal, it just was amazing. And I don't usually like proposal scenes. I think they are too weird and gushy. And while this one was on the mushy side, it was wonderful! :]

Loved the story!

Cat
redsnow91 chapter 24 . 11/19/2008
i love this story. its so sweet. seriously.

the characters are great and the plot is awesome.

im just sad there's no more :( lol but hey, it was good while it lasted. great job. u truly rock! :D
susu2731 chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
I feel like I am reading the same sentences over and over again. This chapter is pretty redundant in some areas but still great story! :D
susu2731 chapter 2 . 11/19/2008
Awesome chapter!
Twlightlover chapter 24 . 11/17/2008
OMG! this story is so AWSOME I LOVE it it is so sad but happy in the end I LOVE IT GREAT JOB!
Red-Emerald chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
Gosh, that was so angsty and beautiful. I though you guys approached the tough issues rather well, not half-assing it and making it seem less important than it was. And that 2nd last chapter made me cry. And now I have to go downstairs and pretend I hadn't just spent the last 10 mins crying whilst eating lunch. S

A beautiful story! )