Reviews for SelfConclusion
LaBellaDiscord chapter 24 . 11/12/2008
Great story, very sweet proposal, my favorite part.
xxfanpirexx chapter 24 . 11/11/2008
Hey, that was a great story. you should write a sequel or something because I wasn't ready for it to be over! Loved it!
MTVicesk8r chapter 24 . 11/10/2008
this was such a beautiful story

0190ns chapter 24 . 11/9/2008
that was the sweetest proposal i everr read out of all the fanfics i n maybe even the actual proposal in eclipse...i loved that one too but this was soo sweet omg u did great
kirster226 chapter 24 . 11/2/2008
I loved this story. It was amazing. it even made me cry, which is hard to do. Thanks!
Britt01 chapter 24 . 10/28/2008
That was really lovely! I knew you'd give me a happy ending. You did an amazing job with the angst though - nicely done! And the "family" proposal was very sweet - this was, Bella gets them all :)
Britt01 chapter 23 . 10/28/2008
Damn - that was close! Do you think maybe he could get some counseling? Might do him a world of good... Poor emo-Edward...

I'm glad Bella got through to him though. And called his family, so they finally know about then and now.
Britt01 chapter 22 . 10/28/2008
Yeah, that better be the last step forward because he's now moving backwards... this does make more sense, having read the letter & all. In dealing with Bella's pain, I started to forget how screwed up Edward was, too. I trust you, dear authors, I trust you...
Britt01 chapter 21 . 10/28/2008
Ok, you're right - I didn't see that coming! Billy dying really was about the only thing that could get Bella & Jake talking, let alone hugging - and of course Edward shows up at just the right time. Argh!
Britt01 chapter 20 . 10/28/2008
Ok, I knew it wasn't going to be good when they got back, but your teaser makes me even more worried! I have faith in you, I have faith in you...;)
Britt01 chapter 19 . 10/28/2008
Like the idea of the outdoor shower - with the appropriate company, of course! Sounds like fun with the dolphins, too.
Britt01 chapter 18 . 10/28/2008
Happy Bella, Happy Edward, happy reader :)
Britt01 chapter 17 . 10/28/2008
ahh, good, bonding time with the girls. Bella needed to talk to Esme, that was really nice. And Carlisle with Edward; Edward did a really nice job of making the evening special!
Britt01 chapter 16 . 10/28/2008
Yay! They are both getting to the same page, and ready to tell each other. Also a good thing that Jasper talked to Edward, I think.
Britt01 chapter 15 . 10/28/2008
Oh man! I wanna go to Jamaica! With the Cullens, of course ;)
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »