Reviews for SelfConclusion
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
Agghh! Such a great story and I'm sittin here bawlin my eyes out. Reading this with the actual song playing made it so much more intense. Love it!
Carden88 chapter 24 . 7/14/2008
That was the best story! I loved it. Great work!
Carden88 chapter 12 . 7/14/2008
Damn that Jake. She should just get a new number so he can't fuck with her anymore.
Carden88 chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
That's so sad. I would probably want to jump too if all that shit happened to me. Good story so far.
Bufster chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
AH!

THE SPILL CANVAS IS MY LIFE!

sorry lol

i saw the tile of your story and instantly thought of the song, and here it is.

this song is utterly amazing, along with all the bands other songs, so im positive your story will be amazing!
Fall Down Again Bella chapter 24 . 7/12/2008
Aw, this was so good! I loved it!
weirdosaywhatt chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
awhh dude that is sad /
l'heure bleue chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
AWESOME ENDING! I LOVE IT!

Bleue
Kimmie43 chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
Loved it. Awesome story
bex23 chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
I think that was a perfect ending to a perfect story and I loved the proposal, it was very unique and I have never read anything like it before. I was really hoping that you would do a sequel but I have a feeling that you won't. Anywho, I just thought I would say how much I have enjoyed reading this.
annniej13 chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
I loved this story! Thanks for sharing it with us. I also found Realize and I am excited to see more!
Gustariana chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
I loved this Goo! I saw it recommended over at Twilighted and I had to read it. Loved it!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
Perfect end to an amazing story :D
wtvoc chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
you freakin' emo freak. now i'm feelin' it. damn you for bringing sarah into this!
wtvoc chapter 8 . 7/7/2008
is it wrong that the thought of edward with a shiner makes me hot?
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »