Reviews for SelfConclusion
WeasleyWeakness chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Oh Edward-ugh! :(

Bella will save him!

I hope the next time you update the stupid alert system is back up! This is awful. I'm missing all my alerts!
RedChevy chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
ARG ... No! That is a horrible cliffie!

Well, you wanted to know what I thought :-)

Good chapter, explains Edward's reaction in more depth ... don't keep us hanging for too long, please?
Jennmc75 chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
OMG, what a place to leave us. My heart is breaking for poor Edward. I had been so focused on what Edward was doing to help Bella heal, that I ignored the fact they were ignoring his issues. If they had been working on his problems too, I don't think he would have flown off the handle like he did. All I have to say is hurry Bella!
Capricorn75 chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god...
PerfectlyChaotic chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
OMG NO. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. HE CAN NOT DIE. HE BETTER BE ALIVE!1

*sobs* edward :(

please update soon! i've leaving on tuesday and won't have contest with a computer for an entire month! THE SUSPENSE WILL KILL ME
Sdjk chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
Oh NO! Please don't let him die. It is time for Bella to reciprocate and save him! What a cliffhanger...can't wait for the next update.
Michelle62092 chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
no! dammit! :(

please update son!:D
mixz chapter 22 . 6/29/2008
ah the suspense...! that was so sad.

great chapter!
Renee Spelt Strange chapter 21 . 6/29/2008
Oh...poor Edward. God, I hope the ending of this story isn't Edward killing himself and Bella doing the same. That would just be depressing.
amblovestoread chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
Ok I knew better to start this story now, because I have to stop reading and I don't want to(stumping my foot like a four yr old)

I'm loving your story. Jake is an ass. Poor Bella, I'm so glad Edward was there before she jumped. This chapter here was great! Edward is doing an awesome job of taking care of her, but i have a feeling this is just start and there is more grief and sadness on the way. I love Juno, and I hope he finds her a hambuger phone...LOL Great Job, can't wait to read more!
jandco chapter 11 . 6/28/2008
chapter 11...wha...LOVING the simultaneos HJ action. yow. and more please.
Jennmc75 chapter 18 . 6/27/2008
I've been so caught up in the story and catching up on chapters I haven't been reviewing. I couldn't help but stop and review this one. That was so beautiful. You guys did a great job showing the love between Edward and Bella. Great job.
skyisthelimit chapter 21 . 6/27/2008
AARRGH! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO! THIS CAN NOT BE HAPPENING!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE (crawling on hands and knees) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE END THE DRAMA!
bethann2103 chapter 7 . 6/27/2008
I just read the first 7 chapter and I had to stop and tell you how much I am enjoying your story! I can't wait to continue reading but that will have to wait until the little one goes to bed tonight. I love the plot and i love your Edward adn bella. I can't wait tos ee what happens!
IamSwitzerland31 chapter 21 . 6/26/2008
this is a great story. i love it. cant wait for the update! i spent all day today reading just this story.
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 39 .. Last Next »