Reviews for SelfConclusion
heartsandroses chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
so you already know how much i love this story so i don't see why i have to go into it, but even with that being said, I LOVE THIS STORY!

Aruba, Jamaica o i wanna take ya

Bermuda, Bahama come on pretty mama

Key Largo, Montego baby why don't we go

Jamaica!
Starache1013 chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
Gr! It's a long way till Thursday! I love this story-I found it this morning and was late to work because I just couldn't stop reading!
Kimmie43 chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
WOW, that was totally awesome. Too bad, my hubby is asleep. hehe. Awesome chapter. I can't wait for jacob to get what's coming to him. Great job ladies.
Ksangi chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
Yup. The finger curling is what usually throws you off the cliff and makes you fly. *sigh* *clears throat* I've just finished up to this chapter and am throughly enjoying your writing. It's not the norm. No massive, constant shopping trips, over dressed club outings or Emmett bashing. Really interesting character foundations. Now, we just have to get a paintbrush back into Edward's hands and all will be right with the universe. *grin*
Sophie Girl chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
WOW! I love this story! Great job!
09876543211234567890 chapter 13 . 6/2/2008
I love this story :]]

can';t wait for more!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
Wow that was amazing!
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 6/1/2008
I'm so glad Bella feels comfortable with Edward's family. It's nice that she has another family to love and be a part of.

And damn, that was one delicious lemon!
boogerface chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
well i am officially addicted
OcherEyes21 chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
ochereyes
Shame-On-A-Conquered-King chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
can't wait to read the next chapter.
l'heure bleue chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
Gr. Stupid Jake! Other than him... AMAZING STORY! I read it all as fast as I could ... *sigh* I love it ...

Update soon!

Bleue
WeasleyWeakness chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
i love this story! i spent the morning reading it!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Loved it )
tobreakfree chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
goodness, i am addicted to this story. i just read the whole thing in one sitting. i have to be up for work in 3 hours. haha oh well. who needs sleep anyways? lol

i really like the way you write. the characters are written amazingly.

cant wait to read the next chapter.
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »