Reviews for SelfConclusion
WeasleyWeakness chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
i love this story! i spent the morning reading it!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
Loved it )
tobreakfree chapter 12 . 5/29/2008
goodness, i am addicted to this story. i just read the whole thing in one sitting. i have to be up for work in 3 hours. haha oh well. who needs sleep anyways? lol

i really like the way you write. the characters are written amazingly.

cant wait to read the next chapter.
Kimmie43 chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
Hey, great chapter. I know both of you are Team Edward all the way. Make Jacob pay. Bella and Edward need to be happy. Can't wait for next update.
heartsandroses chapter 12 . 5/28/2008
So... does that mean that the next chapter will be up tomorrow, seeing as today is only wednesday and you will be updating on mondays and thursdays. Please say that you're updating tomorrow, on thursday, like you said.
Kimmie43 chapter 11 . 5/27/2008
UM...Wow.. THat was great. Can't wait for the sex though and for them to tell each other they love each other. Please update soon.
OcherEyes21 chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
keep it going!
heartsandroses chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
*sniffle, snif, snif* I love this story so much. Oh and I've forgotten to tell you, I LOVE the song Self Conclusion by Spill Canvas. Kudos for not only your amazing writing skills but for your amazing taste in music.
Capricorn75 chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
M, that was nice! I appreciate the fact that their relationship is progressing realistically. Can't wait to see how dinner with the Cullens goes!
OcherEyes21 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
awesome story!
Michelle62092 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
please update soon!:D
Kimmie43 chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
I liked it. I'm glad Edward faced his family, this will help him to heal. To get it off his chest. Great job Ladies. Update soon.
Kimmie43 chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Great Job Girls. Liked it a lot.
captjackspeanut chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
I know how family can get annoying and I can definitely understand Edward's frustration with him...if they only knew what he had planned. Of course, they would bug him more, but that would be expected.

Can't wait for more! XD