Reviews for SelfConclusion
captjackspeanut chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
I know how family can get annoying and I can definitely understand Edward's frustration with him...if they only knew what he had planned. Of course, they would bug him more, but that would be expected.

Can't wait for more! XD
OcherEyes21 chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
awesome story!

keep it going!
heartsandroses chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Speechless. That's what I am, speechless. Can't wait till monday! Really I can't. Do we really have to wait that long? I am so sad.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Excellent!

Loved how you dealt with Edward's feelings alot in this one and showed us how he's been keeping things bottled up so much.

its so original that Edward isnt this all-perfect guy- i love it!
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 9 . 5/24/2008
Aw :) so sweet

And thank for posting such a long chapter :D
KCaitlin289 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Wow! 2 updates so close together, I love it! Great chapter! (o) I can't wait for Bella to meet Carlisle and Esme and I guess the rest of the family under better circumstance! Oh! I'm so excited!
Capricorn75 chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Poor Edward, I've been in his situation before and SO get where he is coming from. I love how he and Bella are helping one another, instead of him always rescuing her like you see in most fanfics.
KCaitlin289 chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Another great chapter!(o) Hey what's the name of the song? I loved the lyrics! I can't wait for the update!
heartsandroses chapter 9 . 5/23/2008
Aw, this is why i read this story. It's so amazing!
Kimmie45 chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Oh yes I did...Please update soon...

thanks

Kim
captjackspeanut chapter 8 . 5/22/2008
Oh yeah, leaving is really going to make Edward feel better.

*headdesk*

lol. Great chapter.
mrsjacobblack91 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
dum dum dum!

Honestly, bella can be so clueless sometimes!

tehehe a longer next chapter you say :D love long chapters
heartsandroses chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
NO! BELLA CAN'T LEAVE! UPDATE NOW! *adds in tiny voice* please?
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 5/21/2008
I'm so glad Edward got at least one good punch in! And so hoping that Bella does not try to leave Edward and break his heart.
captjackspeanut chapter 7 . 5/21/2008
I just found this, obviously,and I am loving it! I can't even tell its 2 different people writing and that takes talent!

Can't wait for more! :-)