Reviews for SelfConclusion
Suzy Q Something chapter 24 . 9/5/2009
I loved it and the proposal was wonderful. Amazing job!
vamp.ladybug chapter 24 . 9/3/2009
That was amazing!

vamp.ladybug chapter 6 . 9/3/2009
Edward is perfect and I call dibs on shooting Jake's ass I'll let you pick the round :)
Twylah chapter 10 . 8/26/2009
His family is ridiculous and selfish and he shouldn't have to apologize. That they make everything about them is the truest thing he could have said.
K-cullen13 chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
this story was really really good, i loved it :)
LR51 chapter 24 . 8/21/2009
The best proposal ever!
LR51 chapter 23 . 8/21/2009
Never expected this twist - Bella saying she would jump too! Tears.
LR51 chapter 19 . 8/21/2009
Bella so deserves this vacation - worry free!
LR51 chapter 10 . 8/20/2009
Edward seems to be overboard. Maybe there is more to his issues than what has been revealed so far. He seems to be jealous and unsure of his future but that is certainly not enough to think suicide! (Really nothing is though)
LR51 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
I hope Bella is not stupid and goes back to Jake. If she leaves Edward's home Jake won't take no for an answer. The suspense! I love Edward!
LR51 chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
Edward is so caring, gentle, and protective. Poor Bella, this Edward is just what she needs.
LR51 chapter 6 . 8/20/2009
I am enjoying the story. It is very different from what I have been reading. Thank you!
chickwithhazeleyes chapter 24 . 8/18/2009
all i can say is thank you. i loved every twist and turn of this story, from beginning to end. amazing!
Cvanessa chapter 24 . 7/29/2009
Beautiful story.
gcgonc chapter 24 . 7/12/2009
omg! hey!

i'm so sorry i stopped reviewing some chapters ago, i just really badly wanted to catch up, i felt like i was missing something important and just couldn't stop... but i truly can't thank u enough for writing such an amazing story, it made me laugh, cry, and pretty much scream all over the place LOL!

gosh, what can i say... i loved the whole vacation, very hot sexy scenes between Edward and Bell, it was sweet the first time, and how it came to be the first time, awesome ring and the whole dinner and all, i just... i mean it was just so perfect... the shower, well i guess we all have our fantasies about Edward in the shower m, amazing pic xD

ok, i saw the Billy thing coming, although i sure wasn't prepare to the timing nor the consequences of such dreadful thing... i mean i think Bella reacted like a normal person would, i mean Billy WAS part of who she was and what she had become, his death was bound to make her "forgive" Jacob, in some way... even if it wasn't in the way he would want... but MY GOD was i shocked about Edward's reaction, not that i don't understand it, i mean he wasn't really looking forward to "going back to the real life" and that letter really brought him back in one big jump, smashing down on him, and besides like "accepting" he was a failure to have all his inner demons stir with one big aspect of his life (bringing back all the feelings of being wrong and not good enough), and to top that see the girl he loves, and feels like he isn't good enough, in the arms of her atacker, ex lover, ex friend, was like the last drop that spilled the glass...

i can't even begin to describe when i thought they were too late, i mean i crash down just as Bella had... thankfully he hadn't and Bella made her realize that he wasn't in this alone, he was holding the keys to 2 different life's, his own and Bella's, not that it wouldn't kill his family, but their connection goes deeper and well 1 life holds the other...

just... BRAVO! congrats, love ur story, can't wait 2 read the other! real success for u!

Gabs!