Reviews for SelfConclusion
lovefftoomuch chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
Love it.. thank you for sharing this story !
Wonder Woman 82 chapter 24 . 5/14/2009
i absolutely loved that... gah i loved that edward... he actually had issues and seemed normal... good stuf... you've been favorited
Bella Dazzles chapter 24 . 5/11/2009
amazing story...truly!
dmh2006 chapter 10 . 5/7/2009
So glad Bella was able to help Edward for once. Now they are a bit more equal. Diggin' the story... on to the next chapter!
dmh2006 chapter 8 . 5/7/2009
Yay for Edward getting to punch Jake! Jerkoff deserved it!
dmh2006 chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
This chapter felt a little rushed to me, but I still like it!
dmh2006 chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Wow! That's a whole lot for the 1st chapter. Anxious to see how this plays out.
freakybella chapter 24 . 5/4/2009
I love your writing. I loved Realized and I loved this. You have got the angst down. You are a wonderful writer. I loved how Edward proposed. So sweet! Keep up the great work!
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
I hate that she was defenseless against him, and that he was with Jessica, but I guess that's all part of the story writing itself.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
I love the Spill Canvas and I love this song by them! I'm looking forward to reading your story!
halconmia chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
Was this a one shot at some point? I was reading it and it sound familar but I think in the one shot they are on a bridge.
hunterhunting chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I am sucked in immediately.
azure0610 chapter 24 . 4/23/2009
OMG! This story is so near and dear to my heart. I broken down with the envelopes! That was so unique and wonderful to include the family like that!

I prefer this to Realize 100%. This story just touches me so much! Thank you!
azure0610 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
I've been to Jamaica on a cruise but sure wouldn't mind staying at The Caves. It's IS a bit strange for them to be staying at a place on top of some cliffs and Edward mentioning that "You were able to jump off the cliffs and swim right outside your door."

Considering THAT is what both of them were planning on doing at the beginning. Irony is creepy sometimes.

Rockhouse is gorgeous. Ugh you make me want to go back NOW!

Love, Love, LOVED the ending lemon! It was perfect for them. I love the way you're building it up. People always think they have to have sex, sex, and more sex but there are so many things they can do. And I loved this. It was the next best thing. Their getting there.

"I have never, ever in my life done that…But, oh I so want to all the time now." LOL, Edward. That had me rolling
azure0610 chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Perfect! Bella was right that WAS perfect! I wish Jake was long gone but sadly I know he isn't. Ugh! That tool needs to go to jail and be violated by some big motherfucker named Bubba in the shower
584 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »