Reviews for SelfConclusion
azure0610 chapter 24 . 4/23/2009
OMG! This story is so near and dear to my heart. I broken down with the envelopes! That was so unique and wonderful to include the family like that!

I prefer this to Realize 100%. This story just touches me so much! Thank you!
azure0610 chapter 15 . 4/23/2009
I've been to Jamaica on a cruise but sure wouldn't mind staying at The Caves. It's IS a bit strange for them to be staying at a place on top of some cliffs and Edward mentioning that "You were able to jump off the cliffs and swim right outside your door."

Considering THAT is what both of them were planning on doing at the beginning. Irony is creepy sometimes.

Rockhouse is gorgeous. Ugh you make me want to go back NOW!

Love, Love, LOVED the ending lemon! It was perfect for them. I love the way you're building it up. People always think they have to have sex, sex, and more sex but there are so many things they can do. And I loved this. It was the next best thing. Their getting there.

"I have never, ever in my life done that…But, oh I so want to all the time now." LOL, Edward. That had me rolling
azure0610 chapter 11 . 4/23/2009
Perfect! Bella was right that WAS perfect! I wish Jake was long gone but sadly I know he isn't. Ugh! That tool needs to go to jail and be violated by some big motherfucker named Bubba in the shower
azure0610 chapter 10 . 4/23/2009
I was SO worried about the family coming. I really like Alice but honestly EVERYTHING ALWAYS has to be Alice's way. I was so worried about her jumping the gun towards Bella and her having a breakdown or something.

But this was done very well!

I do so love this story
azure0610 chapter 9 . 4/23/2009
OMG! This was one of the MOST beautiful chapters I have EVER EVER EVER read. I love Sarah but I have honestly never heard this song but it was PERFECT.

I love how their helping each other. She's helping him by giving him someone he can love and take care of. Someone who depends on him and gives his life meaning. Now he feels his meaning is to be there for Bella and he's being her rock.

Beautiful! Stunningly beautiful! All these 10 read stories have NOTHING on this one chapter. Simple beautiful!
ninie77 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
I have read your 2 stories: selconclusion and realize and I both loved them! Your writing is very good!

A french reader
Ashleigh224 chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
aw great story
SailorV911 chapter 24 . 4/13/2009
aww. that was sweet. :)
SailorV911 chapter 20 . 4/13/2009
I now know why the Jacob in realize was so sweet, it was to make up for the many errors of Jacobs past. lol. Kick his a** Edward and Emmett!
SailorV911 chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
I am so ready for Emmett to beat Jacob to a freakin pulp! I can't wait. I soo hope to God it happens! Aw, Edward is the best. :)
SailorV911 chapter 9 . 4/13/2009
oh boy, the cullens are coming! I can't wait! Alice is gonna make bella freak! lol.
SailorV911 chapter 8 . 4/13/2009
ok, it's time for Emmett or Rose, or even Alice to beat the crap out of Jacob! Ugh, what a prick!
SailorV911 chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
:O omg, wow...
SailorV911 chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
I have never heard this song, but it sounds amazing! I bet this is gonna be another kick a** story!
callitwhatyouwant chapter 2 . 4/13/2009
That bastard. O i so know im going to like this. I love all this angst. :).
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »