Reviews for SelfConclusion
dazzledtina chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
sad but sweet
loewygirl chapter 24 . 4/8/2009
I just read this story. What a fantastic story. Very sad and happy and just completely emotional. You guys did a great job.
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 24 . 4/6/2009
OMG i LOVE your story!

it was so sad but when bella and edward got together everything became happy again!

i cant beleive jack did that to her (

i am so happy bella and edward are getting married!

LOVE thr story and cant wait to read more of your work D
Happy Bells chapter 24 . 4/3/2009
Hey! Absolutely awesome! Loved it! Nice original idea, i actually went and downloaded the song! :-)
Cowgirlgraphics chapter 9 . 4/2/2009
First off, I want to say I usually read a recommend all the way up to its most completed chapter to review. You swiped me right off my seat with the use of "Good Enough" by Sarah McLachlan. Her music moves my soul. I am enjoying this story and will give a more comprehnsive review later ... but WOW thanks for using my idol and one of her most moving songs in your Fanfic.
KayRad816 chapter 24 . 3/23/2009
That was a wonderful story. Awesome writing and the perfect balance between the drama and happiness. I really enjoyed this.

I think it was a perfect resolution to a great song. It really makes sense in that way, like this story really could be what happened after the song ended, you know?

Well, anyway, just wanted to say I really loved it. Excellent story!

Thanks for writing.
marigold123 chapter 24 . 3/22/2009
This was a good story, I think Realize was better, but I did enjoy reading it. I liked the plot and your depiction of the characters. I thought the end was a little rushed...but truely no major flaws. Thanks again for giving something enjoyable for me to read! Keep writing you are very good.
marigold123 chapter 20 . 3/22/2009
Wonderful vacation! and Oh Crap, but Bella and Jake need closure. The damn dog!
marigold123 chapter 17 . 3/22/2009
Sweet and romantic!
marigold123 chapter 12 . 3/22/2009
So glad that Bella and Edward are progressing...think they still have a lot of issues to deal with...and that dog needs to leave Bella alone.
marigold123 chapter 8 . 3/22/2009
Here we go...
marigold123 chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
Wow! So broken Edward is trying to fix broken Bella...so does he think by ignoring his problems and concentrating on Bella's will work, make his go away? mmh? Recipe for disaster?
marigold123 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
Have read some of your other stories and enjoyed them. Thought I would try this...sounds intriguing with Bella and Edward suicidal characters... will read on!
KayRad816 chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Well, I just found this and I'm really excited about it.

The Spill Canvas is one of my favorite bands and "Self-Conclusion" is one of my favorite songs, by them and overall.

I can't wait to read what you do with this, how you use the song in relation to writing the story.

Well, I'm gonna get to reading now.

Thanks for writing.
Shattered Relampago chapter 24 . 3/12/2009
The epilogue seems a little rushed. You could have spread this out into 2-3 chapters, and it would've been better I think. Either way, I really liked this story. It was emotionally charged. You did an excellent job. There were a few minor typos here or there, but it didn't hinder the experience.

Keep up the great writing!
587 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »