Reviews for A Demon Lord's Cry
Garta chapter 8 . 2/20
I just finished reading the 8th chapter and could not stop crying while reading.
cleoclaudia chapter 20 . 2/17
Hey girl, I am not really sure what year was it when you updated this last chapter, but you got some talent. Updating any time soon? Hey congrats for all the awards, going to school, moving with le boyfriend and still have time to write awesome fanfics ;)
LifeandFire25 chapter 1 . 2/15
I really hope u finish this
Fire Witch 55 chapter 20 . 2/8
You got to updated this story soon!
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 20 . 1/26
I'm actually routing for Takeshi, not Sesshomaru. He's a really cool character. I keep trying to figure out how it would work, but I don't see a happy ending for him :( (what with Akihiro's ominous prophesies and all). I mean... Kagome and Sesshomaru will be a cool ending too I guess, (and inevitable by the looks of things,) but he really needs to pull his head out of his ass! Otherwise, just change this story to a Kagome/Takeshi already and be done with it! (I love Takeshi in case you didn't notice)

Also, if you needed anyone to beta for you, PM me or something.
Reader4life chapter 20 . 1/9
OMG! Totally loved it! Excelent plot, style, and EVERYTHING!

I cannot wait to read the next chapter! It would be awesome! I hope you update as soon as possible! Pleeeeeeease
Happy new year!

Pd: you have a new Forever-reader! Kissees
AlenEm chapter 20 . 1/9
I love it! I really really like it. It's one of the best sesskag's fanfics that i've read! Hope you update soon. (Sorry if I made a grammar mistake. My inglish is not good)
reader4life chapter 15 . 1/8
i have been reading this fic all the day and it has been amazing... please update soon!
Embla chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Pleassee update! I hope you haven't forgotten your story and your readers. It's almost a year since you last updated. I've been an avid reader of kagxsessh pairing for years. And i really like this story. I hope you update soon. Wishing you well!
Guest chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Embla chapter 20 . 12/13/2014
Pleaaaaaaaseee update! I really like this story. I want to read more. It's almost 1 year since the last update. I've been an avid reader of yours for years. Wish you could update.
sesshylovr chapter 20 . 12/11/2014
This story has brought me to tears more than once. I love everything about it. I hope you find the time to update again in the future. I would really enjoy reading more
Shebali chapter 20 . 11/25/2014
I see it's been a while. I'll be here when you update.
Masterteo89 chapter 20 . 11/23/2014
It's been almost 1 year since last chapter. I'm not going to ask you to hurry up, take your time. The 15-20,000 words chapter will be worth the wait. If it comes.

But i fear for the story. When updates comes 1 time per year, it more likely means that the author is loosing interest in his story.

It's a shame, because this story is very good and deserve to be concluded.

So, i would like to know if you are still working on this story or not. I would be grateful if you could kindly answer me. Silence will obviously mean that you won't keep writing.
Lea chapter 20 . 11/18/2014
I would like to read more of this fanfic. Thank you for creating this story.
1,553 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »