Reviews for A Demon Lord's Cry
Sam chapter 21 . 9/26
Please don't leave this story this way! D: it's so good!
Bad Wolf chapter 21 . 9/13
Hey so..Um... IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR D: I need an update, man! I'm goin' nuts here. /3
LovingPillow chapter 21 . 9/11
Damn it, just when you want more, you realized...it's not been updated since last year, and cue the frustrated tears and slamming of desks xo
Purple Peace Panda chapter 21 . 9/2
I love love love this story! It's one of my absolute favorites! I really hope to be able to read it to the end and I can't wait to read what happens to our favorite guys! Please don't keep us in the dark! :)
Sam chapter 21 . 8/29
Really good story can't wait to see what happens next! Hope all is well, thank you!
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 20 . 8/28
This is so good! I love it! Please udpate soon!
SterlingBee chapter 21 . 8/18
I really enjoyed the story so far! I hope that you are able to update soon :)
Ayame19 chapter 21 . 8/14
Wow. Just wow. This is a great story, and I must say I love the ending on this chapter, especially with Sesh's thought on his sash. Honestly I really don't like Onora's accent I was like this -_- Everytime I was reading her lines lmao but nothing is ever perfect, but yeah so when are we getting an update?! I can't wait to find out what's gonna happen, will Sesh's and kagome mate(hopefully), will they triumph at war(of course), will Sesh kill Kikyou(maybe Hakeshi does it o.O), but nevertheless she dies! We need our Lady of the West at 100% lol sorry for the long review also. After war when will our favourite kitsune return 3
Sam chapter 21 . 8/12
All the sashes seem perfect for each user; is the fire resistant one aiming at protection from a certain hell hound or fire inu I wonder? Lol please update, this story is really good, and every really good story deserves to be told until it finishes ;D thank youuu
Sarah chapter 1 . 8/11
When are you going to put up more chapters? Its killing me not knowing whats going to happen. I've been waiting for months for a new chapter. Please put up a new one soon.
YYonder chapter 4 . 8/10
aww e b
ummIDK chapter 21 . 8/4
I hope you haven't given up on this story, it is truly a gem. I hope life is treating you well and I hope to see more of this story in the future!
clock-winder chapter 21 . 7/19
Rereading this and it is still one of the best. Hope to see you update! :D
Pao-poeba chapter 20 . 7/19
I'm about to finish reading this story for the second time... I have hope we'll soon have an update... But in the mean time, does anyone have any recs too similar fics? helpppppp
Yorumaru chapter 1 . 7/17
Someone can tell me where i can find this fic in spanish
1,770 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »