Reviews for Second
LullabyTales chapter 1 . 9/15
So happy for the second chance for them. Love it.
Dramionelover394 chapter 1 . 7/12
"You forgot again." Has to be my favorite line from this! I really liked this fic as well as "First." thank you for writing them!
malugargula chapter 1 . 6/18
Aw so so romantic
Dracohasmycat chapter 1 . 2/6
These were amazing (First and Second)
And not oh no. Oh yes. Hahaha. Seriously these are my favorite oneshots.
89JadedPictures chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Too much cuteness! *dies from cuteness overload* Thank you for sharing!
jamessiriuspotterdramione chapter 1 . 9/8/2016
i have never been a huge fan of sequels but u proved me wrong
oslca35 chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
loved it...thank you
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
In future fics, it's always interesting seeing the difference between the Weasley clan and the Malfoys. Marrying into the Malfoys means you get money and, depending on the time period, political influence. Marrying into the Weasleys likely gives you no money, but tons and tons of loyal family members.
qianyan chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Ahhhhh! I'M SO GLAD U WROTE A SEQUEL TO FIRST! i loved it! thank you for not leaving us hanging! it was lovely to read this, thank you!
qianyan chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
I really loved this one! It had great flow, it was romantic and most Importantly it had some comedic moments :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
T'was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh thank you for that. After my day, reading a sweet over the top tragic but with a happy ending romance was uplifting. Loved it.
LostBeingMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I LOVED both FIRST and SECOND! I'm hopelessly devoted to Dramione stories. These 2 have to quickly become settled into my Top Fave stories. Thanks for sharing, I truly appreciate your writing.
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Lol awesome! Keep writing your dramiones!