Reviews for Second
Prince Pondincherry chapter 1 . 5/26
In future fics, it's always interesting seeing the difference between the Weasley clan and the Malfoys. Marrying into the Malfoys means you get money and, depending on the time period, political influence. Marrying into the Weasleys likely gives you no money, but tons and tons of loyal family members.
qianyan chapter 1 . 5/9
Ahhhhh! I'M SO GLAD U WROTE A SEQUEL TO FIRST! i loved it! thank you for not leaving us hanging! it was lovely to read this, thank you!
qianyan chapter 1 . 5/9
Don't Trust The Silver Eyes chapter 1 . 2/20
I really loved this one! It had great flow, it was romantic and most Importantly it had some comedic moments :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/30
T'was cute
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Oh thank you for that. After my day, reading a sweet over the top tragic but with a happy ending romance was uplifting. Loved it.
LostBeingMe chapter 1 . 11/5/2015
I LOVED both FIRST and SECOND! I'm hopelessly devoted to Dramione stories. These 2 have to quickly become settled into my Top Fave stories. Thanks for sharing, I truly appreciate your writing.
twinningbigtime chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
Lol awesome! Keep writing your dramiones!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
A nice sequel.
ConfidentialAuthor chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
What did he forget? Protection during sex?
hpfan addict chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
OH WOW!? You are a total genius! That was absolutely one of the most addictive, enthralling, story-plotlines, that I've come across in the 'Dramione world,' of the "hp" fandom, for some time! I would love to break down all the details is why I loved this so much!-(as I usually attempt to do,) but in this case? Week the truth is that there were/are —so many reasons, that I could scarcely list them all!? Instead what I would like to try to express, is my sincere appreciation for your having written such an amazing piece of fiction, and being so kind as to have shared or with us. I am smitten with your picture of Draco! I think you capture him beautifully!- and I suspect that "J.k." would be unlikely of a varying opinion, herself!? I think even she would agree that you did her characters justice, in the way you portrayed them. I love you for sparing Fred, by the way, and giving 'he and Angelina,' the life, I felt they should've had; and what a revelation little 'Cassie' is! That's the child I think Hermione could've had, if she hadn't gotten caught up in an adolescent crush with Ron?! Ugh! I still don't get them as a couple? She is brilliant and fiery-blooded, and he is, stubborn, dim, and well?– Ron?! Anyways, I have read probably several hundred Dramione fics, and "First," and "Second," have officially joined my internal list of most brilliant, and beloved —fics! Truly! I think you did a marvelous job! The connection between them is... heartfelt, and palpable; almost as though one can feel their fervent love! It's beautiful! Their lovemaking scene is as tender, and sweetly earnest in 'First,' as it is, furious, and insatiable, as it is in 'Second.' I don't begin to fathom where your concept for this story came from, but I'm thoroughly glad, it did! Remarkably, Well Done! Cheers!;-)
roon0 chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Awesome.
thingshavechanged chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
haha that ending though! I loved First and Second was great :)
booklover106 chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
I loved reading both stories! You're an amazing writer. And I especially loved the ending of this story.
memoriesarecheap chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Love them both! I like how you portrayed Draco in these stories.. A virgin, wants to be in love... Ah! Lovely!