Reviews for Hands on Me
GHouse chapter 3 . 7/19/2013
Loved it!
athy13 chapter 3 . 1/31/2011
awww. I'd actually already read this one, without realizing it. I recognized it the minute Chase got his mask torn off. I found this one first, then decided to read the first one first, which I didn't do last time. They are both super good.
LivinginBedlam chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
tehehe! Cuteness!

Awsome job D

Loved it.

Especially the medical storyline, very awsome.

And obviously Thirteen/Cameron
Shananigan chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
i agree wholeheartedly! :)
FeelLikeRain chapter 3 . 1/11/2009
So it's been six months since you updated but Im still hopeful that you'll continue! This is too good to stop now )
Shananigan chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
great story! i like the svu reference as well! also, i'd like to weigh in on the nam thing - i don't think it's all that weird for them to call each other cameron and thirteen, does anyone remember mulder and scully, they always called each other that even when they were together - sometimes when you've known someone so long as a certain name, you just run with it
Emma James chapter 3 . 12/12/2008
cool
DeviousRobynno chapter 3 . 12/5/2008
Thank you so much for telling me the name of it. I can't believe that I looked at your page I don't know how many times and didn't realize that this was the story I was looking for. I have been looking for it for like 3 weeks and it was pretty much right in front of my face. Oh yeah and I really like this story.
VillageVoice chapter 3 . 11/10/2008
So sweet. I love how you added the medical aspect to it as well. Thirteen and Cameron being quaranteened together, well with everyone else too, was really cute. I love the locker room scene!
CordeliaHalliwell chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
I love this and I like the story before, Cameron's ending prefered, nothing against Malex, who I do like, but if the choice is between Marrisa and Cameron, I must remain loyal to my first Dr. Chrush (Second is Addison) I just discovered this ship mostly because I've been on a L&O: SVU bender for about a month and a half, loved the homage by the way, I to love Alex Cabot in the glasses (Have you read Thin Frames, Oh my God!) Thank you for the fic, it is becoming one of my favorites.
minako366 chapter 3 . 9/6/2008
Aww, it's cute and I love the drama ;)
fningrandomty chapter 3 . 8/29/2008
i disagree with the reviewer a view down from me. Alex/Rena and Allison? NO! Call tehm by Cameron and Thirteen. They're used to that. I don't think it's weird at all. Keep going in the story!
Kim Shaki chapter 3 . 7/4/2008
You should seriously think about writing a screenplay and sending it to the House MD writers. You capture House's sarcasm, Kutner's desperateness, Cameron's sheer flare perfectly... must I go on?

You are, without a doubt, my favorite 13/Cameron writer!
chelash chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I like it, however, using the name 'Thirteen' just seems a bit weird. Why not use her real name? I'm pretty sure that when Cameron says her name, it's not going to be 'Thirteen', right?
WonderousPlaceForAnEcho chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
nice update, very cute and I have to admit SVU is great, its a very well written show thats smart and has strong female characters so whats not to like? Aside from that bit I like how cute 13 and Cameron are. I forgot-does Cameron know 13's name? either way I liked the dialog and how they both seem comfortable/laid back with one another. hope you update soon, the only downfall is that I like all of your stories so I'm not sure which one I'd prefer to be completed. 13 is cute.