Reviews for Minor Changes
TwilightGuru09 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I really, truly enjoyed this story! It had a lot of depth tpo the characters and their relationships really worked well together.
snapes wife to be chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Aww so cute! I love these 2, although not much of a stargate fan but I love deaged Daniel and sometimes Sam being looked after by Jack :)
tnbutterfly chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I just love this story. This isn't the first time I've ready it but it's been a while. You've captured two sides of Jack and Daniel perfectly while being humorous, sensitive and serious. Thank you.
ddamato chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is an amazing fic! I love kidfic!Daniel so much! To be honest though, I did not like the ending. But everything else was great! ;; *sheepish*
xXLaurent.Akatsuki.RockzXx chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
love those stargate story it really funny though its like when my dad ask me " do u want some candy josh?"

me: " no im not a kid for god sake. "

he said 5 min later ," u want some candy or lollipop?"

adult mostly dont understand kids and i was like 13 years old.
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
*applause* This made me laugh and cry and remember a few "chats" I had when I was a kid...!

Many emotions but a wonderful story, keep up the great work!
forestandocean chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
That was so sweet. I use too love watching SG1 (atlantis is rubbish) until they wrote out the Jack and Danny duo. That always bugs me about successful TV shows, they always feel that they have to either kill off, sack or promote out a member of the original family.

I'm off to find more stories in the Jack/Danny-verse. You've inspired me!
Writer for Fun chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Adorable story and a fantastic ending.
patbor chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I've just reread this story and had to tell you how much I've enjoyed it. I really think Daniel loved being Jack's little kid, but knew he was needed a the SGC. Now how about a sequel? I would love to know how these three bachelors are getting along.
jadedragon36 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
loved the story and loved the ending
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
it was a good story thank you for writting and sharing you wounderful talents with all of us soory about my spelling i spell like how the word sounds to me
neko-jin72 chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
OMG! you need to make a sequel to this! this was a great story, you are such a good writer! i love all your stargate SG-1 stories!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
huh. That was an interesting wish.
WynonaRose chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Liked it. I like all the 'shrunken character' stories and all turn out just different enough to keep them interesting.

Don't like the bare-bottomed spank. Just my own personal taste I guess. Probably way too many swats for such a tiny kid.

The nightmare was a good touch since we know he has nightmares as an adult. Gave a nice bonding opportunity.

Keep writing!