Reviews for The Domino Effect
grumpbear chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
great short...i love big and carrie too!
Norla chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very nice! I too am a Logan/Big fan... Logan first as that is where I first knew of Chris Noth on LOCI. I love your CI fics as well and was excited to read a SATC one by you! Logan/Big are/is the best! Thank you for sharing!
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hey obsessedwithstabler!

Aw - I love this! Pity it didn't happen but that's why I love SATC so much - when you think Carrie and Big are just going to have a big D&M it just doesn't happen *sigh*

ciao!

Winy!
Fay chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Great story, suprisingly in character. I'll look out for more of your SATC stories.
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Good for your first SATC fic. It was very AU though. If you want any timeline details though go to wikipedia .org. There you can get episode synopses and character profiles. Good luck.
xjoiefulx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This was actually pretty good, even though it's very AU-ish to what actually happened on the show. I'm actually kind of happy, that they waited until the last two episodes of the show in S6, to get them back together. Call me crazy, but I liked Big going all the way to Paris to get Carrie back and then to tell her that, "she's the one". Plus, I love how they chose to end it the way that it began, when Carrie first got out of his car that night in and asked him if he'd ever been in love and he said "abso-fucking-lutely" and then at the end it's the same scenario and she asks him if he wants to come up and he responds the same way "abso-fucking-lutely". I just don't think I could give that up, at all. You'd have to see it, if you haven't yet. But yes, I digress, this was a great fic and a great AU for the alternate ending of that particular episode. Somehow though, I don't think Big was really quite there enough to want to fully committ to the two of them being together, because the next morning after his fever subsided his heart shutdown again and it was the first time that Carrie didn't cry, plus she started to really move on with her life then. Great fic, though.
El Chacal chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
No one ever got on a bike for the first time and managed to pull off a wheelie right out of the gate. Likewise, Rome wasn't built in one day. I have seen Sex and the City and Carrie somehow follows the Travis Pickle syndrome. A condition where she talks about a certain mentality of hers and what she aspires for and somehow she manages to sabotage herself in one way or another and at times fails to see that she herself is the cause of most of her problems with relationships. Basically, she talks about getting to a certain point in her life and then she does a lot of stuff that keeps her from getting there. Good work for your first SATC fanfic.
Metalchick36 chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Good ending! I also just started watching SATC because of Chris Noth! He is so Hot! He's also the reason why I'm seeing the movie!