Reviews for Five Things Better Left Unsaid
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
soo good. I LOVED the witch pov. It was so refreshing. nicely done!
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Finally somebody gave voice to this. Az way to go to express your rage of abandonment.
tin-a-holic chapter 3 . 7/16/2014
she was a shade of grey... swoon
tin-a-holic chapter 2 . 7/16/2014
why so angry Jeb...
SG1SamFan chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Whoa! Talk about what you call an "unreliable narrator"! I love the unusual POV. What creative storytelling! I truly have never read a Tin Man story remotely like this one, and I can't tell you how rare that is. Not only do you write it from the Witch's POV; you also tell a perspective of Az we've never seen before. And it all rings true. (On second thought, I don't think the "apples" story was actually Az because she seemed rather false. Otherwise, I agree with your backstory.) I like, also, how you hinted at some Az/Glitch with her fierce protection of his identity from the witch. An excellent story! Thank you!

Em
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
This was fantastic! I love OnlyHonestInHisHead!Cain.

Actually, I think I had this open in my browser a few months ago, but it seems I never got around to reading it, and my browsing session got deleted so I didn't remember to go back. Anyway, I'm on to read the next chapter! Thanks!

Em
query4 chapter 5 . 9/17/2008
That pretty much says it all. All the guilt, anger, rage, grief, loss, fear...everything that was probably going through their minds-all of it in a nice, neat package. Every bit of angst any author could want to divulge. I could feel their pain.

Absolutely excellent.
Lady Sidereal chapter 5 . 9/1/2008
An interesting twist on the darker side of the characters... or the lighter side as the case may be for the witch. This made me think, definitely. I liked Jeb's a lot, the son who's trying to come to terms with his father's sudden reappearance in his life and his anger at his father. This was quite good! I loved it.
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 5 . 7/21/2008
This was just so sad, but so GOOD! And sometimes that good hand in hand! I don't think I've read a better tin man story than this one.
JesSickUh chapter 5 . 6/5/2008
I think that Jeb and Az's chapters were the most depressing. It makes really perfect sense that they would resent their parents the way that they do.

That said, I'm still on team Wyatt.

It must be the hat.

Or the tight pants.

Yeah. That must be it.
Onora chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
I did not expect to see the witch's point of view. Nice touch! It makes sense that she would have developed a fondness for Azkadellia and was surprised when Az turned on her. Great story.
PalisDelon chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
This is so going onto my favorite story list. WOW!
Lattelady chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
Perfect ending to this story. We needed to hear from the 'other side'. The best part of this was where you showed us when it was Az and when it was the Witch during some key moments in the mini.

Beautifully done.
Dimonah Tralon chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
Wow. That was amazing. There is no other word to describe this chapter. I'll certainly look at the witch differently the next time I watch Tin Man! You've done a wonderful job with this story! I have truly enjoyed reading it.
Bee03 chapter 5 . 5/17/2008
Holy SQUEE/FLAIL!

I actually like the Witch now. This was freaking crazy awesome. Oh *sigh* amazing. You are a killer with the last lines too!

"...her final thought was of her former host, the only thing akin to a friend she’d had in centuries, hoping the girl—along with the rest of the O.Z.— never forgot her."

Holy crap, woman! Just WOW. And you know Az is definitely never going to forget about the only person who loved her for fifteen years. I bow down to your awesomeness. Seriously. You are my hero.

I LOVE you!