Reviews for Lasting Accidents
blacknredrose37 chapter 30 . 5/12
Awesome story!
My favorite!job well done!please make more Ichihime fanfics!..hahaha,now comments closed to 800...hehehe
Now this deserves a thumbs up!.I like the story!..this deserves more credit.I like it how your imagination oh my god!Ichigo and orihime going through this adult type of thing like keeping secret about the child,the career,the jealousy, the friendships all the dramàs!everything happened so fast!..I'm kind of expecting orihime and ichigo to make the situation a bit more harder,but then we cannot suppress the personality of their son and so we moved to fast in the ..but im quiet satisfied..atleast you gave us more details on the post relationship of their family and it's nice.I like also the idea of renji hitting on the first somebody pair them and it's very curious and sweet!hahaha...over all my favorite!congrats!you did a good job!Ichihime forever!

Chyorime
King BigClock chapter 19 . 4/16
... Your characters give me whiplash.
King BigClock chapter 16 . 4/16
...You seem to be forgetting that Ichigo didn't know about Daisuke... You can't guilt him about that when you have already established he didn't know.
Legally Stupid chapter 8 . 3/1
lol, loved the last line
bloomXBoom chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
First thing first.. I really appreciate the writers who took their time to write there beautiful ff and complete it so congratulations I really loved your ff and the idea of ichihime with kids is so appealing; ) as father as son; )
Fabulous and keep writing more and more.
:D ichiHime is .
HuntressXHunter chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
How can tatsuki not know who the father is
Hina Hime Chan chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Thank you for writing such a wonderful IchiHime story. I wish there are more authors with amazing fics like this.
dannyalvian68 chapter 30 . 8/3/2015
Dear Author,
I am so in love with this story
You should make lots of chapter/stories like this
I will support you:) am waiting for your new story!
Mymina chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
Belle engueulade.
Mymina chapter 8 . 7/22/2015
Yay!
Mymina chapter 6 . 7/22/2015
I think that she has nearly been raped by Ichigo before leaving the next morning for the USA
But here I see the "I love you " and the others sweet things...WTF?