Reviews for Lasting Accidents
thesearemyconfessions chapter 9 . 3/7
Interesting premise. It'd have been better if the son wasn't so badly written. The OPness is a really bad characterisation even for Shonen fanfic design. And he is probably the most annoying kid I've read in a fanfic. Other than that mishap of a character I liked it.
ThatWhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 3/4
fun fact- someones probably said it but inoue daisuke is the inventor of karaoke!
Oancea Raul chapter 30 . 2/24
I think I will continue your story if you may allow me of course. xD
"I have bigger plans with you."-Wells
angelesewe chapter 30 . 2/15
This maybe a little late, but I think I've read your story about 5 times. I just love it. Every time I read it I still get giddy and excited. Ichigo and Orihime's son is written so adorably. Now that Bleach manga is over, I thought of your story and how I see Daisuke as Kazui, how crazy is that. LMAO! I love this story.
lala.qirei chapter 30 . 1/22
really like your story. never bored to read this. ichihime is cute couple
Guest chapter 30 . 12/29/2016
All the time I was reading this story i cant help smiling. IchiHime is way too sweet. Im so glad we won the ship war. Ang ganda ng story mo ma'am sana marami ka pang maisulat
LadyHiyorin chapter 30 . 10/20/2016
I love this! IchiHime forever! So glad they are become canon and the lemon chapter is so hot..;)
maja chapter 10 . 8/23/2016
honestly they are so ooc that they are completely different people all together. sorry got to drop this one
blacknredrose37 chapter 30 . 5/12/2016
Awesome story!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
My favorite!job well done!please make more Ichihime fanfics!..hahaha,now comments closed to 800...hehehe
Guest chapter 30 . 4/26/2016
Now this deserves a thumbs up!.I like the story!..this deserves more credit.I like it how your imagination oh my god!Ichigo and orihime going through this adult type of thing like keeping secret about the child,the career,the jealousy, the friendships all the dramàs!everything happened so fast!..I'm kind of expecting orihime and ichigo to make the situation a bit more harder,but then we cannot suppress the personality of their son and so we moved to fast in the ..but im quiet satisfied..atleast you gave us more details on the post relationship of their family and it's nice.I like also the idea of renji hitting on the first somebody pair them and it's very curious and sweet!hahaha...over all my favorite!congrats!you did a good job!Ichihime forever!

Chyorime
King BigClock chapter 19 . 4/16/2016
... Your characters give me whiplash.
King BigClock chapter 16 . 4/16/2016
...You seem to be forgetting that Ichigo didn't know about Daisuke... You can't guilt him about that when you have already established he didn't know.
Legally Stupid chapter 8 . 3/1/2016
lol, loved the last line
bloomXBoom chapter 30 . 12/2/2015
First thing first.. I really appreciate the writers who took their time to write there beautiful ff and complete it so congratulations I really loved your ff and the idea of ichihime with kids is so appealing; ) as father as son; )
Fabulous and keep writing more and more.
:D ichiHime is .