Reviews for Lasting Accidents
msprettyreader chapter 19 . 1/19
Ishida is a really great friend
msprettyreader chapter 8 . 1/19
Man that last line did it. Wish this is canon
MysticChemyst chapter 30 . 1/3
Good story! Thank you for sharing!

I do agree with other reviewers that there are several issues besides the grammar, such as the slight plot hole revolving around the fiancee, among others, and daisuke's personality and powers.

But overall definitely worth a read at least once, fast paced enough to keep the reader engaged, and enjoyable!

Thank you again for sharing and for all of your hard work!
-M.C.
MysticChemyst chapter 18 . 1/2
of course you're confusing her, Ichigo you bonehead! You haven't even told her you broke up with the lying bitch!
MysticChemyst chapter 12 . 1/2
Orihime...he's not saying he'll take him away, just that he want's to know his own goddamn son. He has that right!
You're letting your fear cloud your brain, baka-hime! *grrr!*
MysticChemyst chapter 8 . 1/2
Go Hime, go Hime. *sing song*
MysticChemyst chapter 7 . 1/2
Gonna have to say I agree...Daisuke's powers are extremely unrealistic at this point in time, even if he is the son of two amazingly powered people...
but it's still fun, so I'll not complain too much. Lol, I suppose it's a lot like the half-saiyans developing their powers crazy early and even being able to go Super without any effort (unlike their fathers).
MysticChemyst chapter 5 . 1/2
I would have dearly loved for her to slap him for that...
(even if it was probably Hichigo taking over. He still would have deserved it, especially for being so out of character)
MysticChemyst chapter 1 . 1/2
Hmm, it's just the first chapter, so I'm definitely going to give it a few more before I decide if it want to read the rest or not.

I can definitely see where some of the other commenters are coming from, though, with their concerns about Tatsuki not knowing, and Ichigo's rather out-of-character reaction. To me it would have made more sense if he'd actually completely forgotten, rather than tried to brush the whole thing off. He's always been extremely overprotective of Orihime.

My other concern, right off the bat, is that there are quite a lot of grammatical and spelling errors.
I know it's been a significant amount of time since this was written, so it might not be worth it, but if you or someone else might consider going back and editing? That might be helpful for future readers. :) Then again, I also know of many authors who prefer to keep old stories as-is as kind of a memory or testament to how far they've come.

Anyways, thanks for sharing and on to the next chapter!
robot584 chapter 29 . 8/25/2019
I dunno how many times i read this fanfic and when i do, it's always a emotional rollercoaster and tear jerker
makixp chapter 30 . 2/18/2019
Awesome ff! Thank u so much for have written this! It's so beautiful!
Therysinx chapter 30 . 9/22/2018
Possibly the best Bleach romance ever written.
Nellious chapter 30 . 5/5/2018
I loved it... it was so great, thank you for writing this
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2018
I can't finish reading this . Ichigo left after a one night stand and she winds up pregnant and decides to keep the child from him for seven years but it's still his fault ? . I'm done with this
Guest chapter 29 . 2/5/2018