Reviews for Sugar And Spice And All Things Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
if it continues you must go on with this story.
Gab chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
As everyone else has said, wonderful short story. I wasn't really expecting anything, but more and more the internet is filled with trash. This was very well written! And interesting to read :)
MusicalAlchemy chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Nicely written :
Questioning Destiny chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Holy Shit! This is really really good, you should write more, please?

Mel
Aviane chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
aw, i was so locking forward to a happy ending...

Nicely written though)
hot grl chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
i thunk i whould know what whould happen by anychance does ginny unno wait noo i shouldnt say that sory

uh this is lik a long tim after is it right yeah

bie bie or bye bye
CarbonCatalyst chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
nicely done. this story was a true delight to read. i realize you wrote it along time ago but i have only recently learned about fanfiction and i am catching up on the history of it all. i still wanted to tell you howw good i thought it was. i will keep an eye open for the rest of your stuff.
Raiining chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
aww... cute. sexy. HOT. but .. innocent. story.

good. any continuations? hint hint?
Frizance chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Great fic. I like it alot.
Faith-Slayer242 chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Absolutly fabulous! Wonderful story. Excellent job!
PhoenixJay27 chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
good fic like the fluuf. tough ending. flipping through the old fics having a good time reading um. u did a great job
sittingpretty chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Wow...
I found this story a long time ago on the raspberry swirl archive. And I ADORED it. It's so brilliant with lines like "‘It’s all right, Ginny. I think I’ve had a bit much mead too.’" (Sure, Hermione! Sure, you haven't been dreaming about this for years! _)
I constantly come back to read it on RSwirl. I only realized this time that you have it on ff.n. And since I have an account here, I thought, Why don't I send a review in! I really want you to know what an impact you've had on me with this story - it's awesome fluff PWPesque Ginny/Hermione. You are the reason I love femmeslash and G/Hr. You've inspired me.
Amazing job.
Charmed Lassie chapter 1 . 2/22/2004
I hate anyone who leaves a story in that situation!
anonymuzfan chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
nice fanfic! i know its been like 3 years. but i had to go back and read urs! .. i know long time but is there like a sequel to this?
Ivanova Czechkalsky chapter 1 . 10/30/2003
its so COOL! i like it. nice imagination.