Reviews for Schemes
Quickslice chapter 19 . 2/8
Oh My Gigai! (Uchihan Xairylle-san's trilogy masterpiece) Over three years now Miss Me-anne your work is due for updates! But like I said on my comment to 'Motivations', I will personally attend to your domestic needs and get you your Starbucks or Peets coffee in the middle of the night just so you could continue writing. Oh wait, do you need a massage? A day in a spa?

I refrain from typing in comments until the last chapter because I can't even bring myself to put down my ipad to take a bathroom breaks or take a bath! Geez!

I didn't feel hate towards Inoue (unlike what I felt in 'Odalisque' - Tituba3-san oh my, that one is awesome!) when she insisted herself to Ichigo or anger towards Tatsuki for convincing her to do because at the very start I could clearly see that Ichigo's mind was not in it, there is only little interactions between them and those are something I find just annoying, not hateful. Also, I was not saddened when Rukia was raped because I believed that her gigai was switched to a less advance model when she went to visit Urahara for check up. I'd like to think that Urahara did that to prevent the completion of the Hogyaku therefore making Rukia's honor intact.

I really want to know more and find out what would happen but seeing that the last updates for any of your works was more or less two years ago, I can't help but wonder if you moved on and forget these hardworks of yours. You really have a talent in writing Miss Me-anne (sorry, I assume that's your real name), if I have the means to convince you to continue I really would not hesitate to push you forward. Don't waste your efforts on making this far Wickedsistah1024-san, we fans of yours are still waiting, I for one is ready to jump on the next plane to Manila (or wherever you are, that's how desperate I am) to personally convince you on completing all of your works. Be proud, you're Kubo-san in a gigai! 5/5 zanpakutous for this piece
Maiko Nadeshika chapter 4 . 12/25/2013
Damn... please update this story is making me cry while listening to JBF's music box...
nahadiba chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
What r u trying to do?making me cry?stopping my heart?i hate u...my heart stings so much
ichiruki497 chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Omg! U got to continue this fanfic lol it made me cry so hard I couldn't believe it ... nd ichigo made me so mad too lol but it was so great nd awesome yay ! Rukia is the best! Plz update soon I must kno what happens nxt ...ichiruki4ever! Yay!
Wintersia chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
OMG can you continue this? This is freaking great and makes me wanting more and more! PLEASE, i want to know about the next chapter so much!
Anyway, permission to fav. Xx
scryoko chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Oh, this is so good! I love the Rukia!angst here. Hope to see more soon! :)
xlove-kawaix chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Please more!
rikary chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
And here I found another dead story.

First time I read this was years ago, unfortunately few chaps only. Then I forgot it.

I found it again, hopefully an update will be made at last.
haniata.of.passion chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
bhaa! I blame you for my square eyes and lack of sleep! Curse you! XD
greaaat story! You MUST update it! It's a must. I order you to do so! Lool

p.s. I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter. Sacrifice yourself? Ooooh what would Miss Rukia do?
zero09q chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Why are you making Rukia so sensitive I think the real Rukia could'nt careless about who he smiles at, oh well I guess he smiles at them cause they are sensitive people and Rukia is not, but I love when she beats him up and puts him in his place, she is not his ray of life for nothing, I like Ashido why cant he wake up and I was hoping for Ashido and Rukia to get together, and hope he's not dead in the manga.
zero09q chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I hope you know that Rukia would give her life than to let someone take advantage of her like that she didn't took crap like that from anyone in bleach, not even that bount woman that threatened to take the like of that child in the bount arc
zero09q chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I agree with with you I dont like Orihime either and please give Rukia back her spunk I like the fiesty and sturbon Rukia
zero09q chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
And Orihime is not that beautiful
zero09q chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Damn I hate everyone except Rukia and its better with Rukia living there anyway aleast she isnt inlove with Ichigo
apple21 chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
oh! I'd just finished reading it, and wow! I love it now! aren't you going to continue this! please... continue this!