Reviews for Schemes
Shelton932aol.com chapter 17 . 3/10/2009
Hey wickedsistah1024.…Ahh…WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FINISH THIS FANFIC! I read your apology and

I was really disappointed. I really see no need for you to apologize. You are a great writer! Whoever sad that you needed to take down this fic..well.. just ignore them. You can’t stop writing just because of one person! Suck it up and keep writing! LOL! GO wickedsistah1024! Happy writing!

~Mandy
Shelton932aol.com chapter 16 . 3/10/2009
Hey wickedsistah1024! My name is Mandy and

I just wanted to let you know that I have been really enjoying your story! It’s AWESOME! And I love the play on words at the end of the chapter that referred to the bleach movie fade to black! That was genius! Keep writing and I’ll keep reading! Happy writing!

~Mandy
Your Biggerestest Fan chapter 17 . 3/7/2009
please dear god update soN!:OO i cant live without this fic Dx save meh!or just update,sometime.

cuz like,u no...er...O.O i luv this shtory..

and ima send a lawsuit to that critic cuz shes an A class bissh L: tally ho my awesome idol!
Beyond Flight chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
So yeah, coming back from my hiatus to see this was a little disheartening. Not the message itself, but the fact that someone sent you a flame. I personally enjoyed this story, and I thought it was well written. So I suppose it's a matter of taste?

Anyway, I hope that you manage to get inspired to start writing again. I've only just got out of my writing funk, and man, it was brutal :/
Zae-Chan chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
What a lovely story! The moment I started reading it I was captured ;) It has many interesting themes and the turning of events is thrilling ;D

I hope you feel better soon! I can't wait for an update!
BaTmAnS.sPaWnS.oF.eViL chapter 17 . 2/18/2009
Allie: i lubs the story :3 forget what the mean critic lady-person said! she's just jellin on you ;3 keep up the uber great work x3

Mel: MEWHAHAHHA! Mean critic lady shall die in 7 days. ;D i'll make sure of it. great job with the story so far! update please?

Hannah: you could always throw eggs at the mean critic lady? fantastic job on the story, it's going in our favs/alert thingy xD update please ;]
midnight shadow of darkness chapter 17 . 2/8/2009
I truely hope you don't take down this fan fic.I don't know why would a person said any mean things about this story! This story is one of the best that capture the IchigoxRukia love. Hope you continue! :)
Nicole Miklos chapter 17 . 2/7/2009
please finish this story it is a good story and as to what that person said to you was probably mean one should let it roll off their shoulders and push forward and finish this story to prove to that person that their hurtful word ment nothing to you. so I think this has a plot and the story is well writen and I hope to see a new chapter.
XxIceFurXx chapter 17 . 1/29/2009
Ok, first off, why would someone tell u to take down the story? Thats ridiculous! This story is absoulutly amazing! I love it so much!

I'm right there with ya, with the 3rd movie. I was reading the last chapter and was like: Gasp! That's the 3rd movie...OMG!

Encase you were wondering,I didn't review for the chapters at all cause i was too intent on reading, because your story is like...once you start reading it, you can't stop.

You need to update soon k? Like really soon, or else I might die of suspense! Plus if you update i give you virtual cookies! Everyone loves those!
death-of-a-soul chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
i so hate orihime in this story.

daikirai!

but overall, ths story is so great!

keep writing wickedsistah!

Ecnell chapter 17 . 1/21/2009
Please don't take this fic down, even though I know you won't. Continue~! It's such a good story, and having Ulqui's twist in it only made me want to keep reading! I was sad when I saw sixteen chapters ended it, cuz this fic was, by far, one of the more well plotted fics I have ever read for this pairing. Contnue, ne? Keep up the awesomeness work that is this fic :)
No.1 Knuckle-Headed Ninja chapter 17 . 1/20/2009
I just found this story. And honistly, it's fantastic. I usualy read Naruto (NaruSaku)... obsesivly. So when I deside to read fics from another catagory like Beach or Avatar or Twilight or whatever, I hold a higher standard. I also hate reviewing and only review stories that I really really like and even then I sometimes don't review. So you can rest asured that I'm not joking when I say this fic is well-writen with a hightly intersting plotline... in my oppinion.

So take all the time you need; listen to the people who apreciate the stories you've posted. And when you're ready to update again, know that all the people who have positivly reviewed, the people who don't like revewing (like me) and the guys that will find this fic after you've finished it some time in the future, apreciate you posting this on the site and are glad you didn't stop writing.

(Also please ignore all the spelling and grammer mistakes in this review. I'm tired... and it took me a while to read your amazing fic.)
Baxter54132 chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
You totally should keep writing. I luv this story and want to know what happens next! Keep going!

Baxter54132
mae-ann chapter 17 . 1/19/2009
Neh...your work is fine in itself...i thought i'd like to say that...criticism is just part of it...the question is how you deal with their criticism...but if you ask me, you do not have to be so discouraged...i mean, hey...you've got lots of readers waiting for you to update the story...and really...you have to finish it...the story is really nice...it has a different plot...although i say i'm an ulquirra-rukia fan for the moment...hehehe...but the way you have created your plot is awesome...so please...don't get so discouraged so easily...that's just part of being a writer...
VanishingSoul chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
Please update soon! I love this fic, though tere are grammatical/spelling error in some places.

But the story itself is amazing! I almost cried with the recent turn of events(not kidding).

So please update soon! More people like this than hate it.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »