Reviews for Schemes
nahadiba chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
What r u trying to do?making me cry?stopping my heart?i hate u...my heart stings so much
ichiruki497 chapter 19 . 2/9/2013
Omg! U got to continue this fanfic lol it made me cry so hard I couldn't believe it ... nd ichigo made me so mad too lol but it was so great nd awesome yay ! Rukia is the best! Plz update soon I must kno what happens nxt ...ichiruki4ever! Yay!
caidy chapter 19 . 1/1/2013
OMG can you continue this? This is freaking great and makes me wanting more and more! PLEASE, i want to know about the next chapter so much!
Anyway, permission to fav. Xx
scryoko chapter 19 . 12/23/2012
Oh, this is so good! I love the Rukia!angst here. Hope to see more soon! :)
xlove-kawaix chapter 19 . 10/12/2012
Please more!
rikary chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
And here I found another dead story.

First time I read this was years ago, unfortunately few chaps only. Then I forgot it.

I found it again, hopefully an update will be made at last.
haniata.of.passion chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
bhaa! I blame you for my square eyes and lack of sleep! Curse you! XD
greaaat story! You MUST update it! It's a must. I order you to do so! Lool

p.s. I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter. Sacrifice yourself? Ooooh what would Miss Rukia do?
zero09q chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Why are you making Rukia so sensitive I think the real Rukia could'nt careless about who he smiles at, oh well I guess he smiles at them cause they are sensitive people and Rukia is not, but I love when she beats him up and puts him in his place, she is not his ray of life for nothing, I like Ashido why cant he wake up and I was hoping for Ashido and Rukia to get together, and hope he's not dead in the manga.
zero09q chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I hope you know that Rukia would give her life than to let someone take advantage of her like that she didn't took crap like that from anyone in bleach, not even that bount woman that threatened to take the like of that child in the bount arc
zero09q chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I agree with with you I dont like Orihime either and please give Rukia back her spunk I like the fiesty and sturbon Rukia
zero09q chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
And Orihime is not that beautiful
zero09q chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Damn I hate everyone except Rukia and its better with Rukia living there anyway aleast she isnt inlove with Ichigo
apple21 chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
oh! I'd just finished reading it, and wow! I love it now! aren't you going to continue this! please... continue this!
MindlessAbandon chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
This story is wickedly good!

I really felt for Rukia.. she suffered a lot!

T.T

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR WRITING AND SHARING THIS!

please do update soon! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! The previews you posted were like! BAAAM!
shie0917 chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
wow...i just read this all in one go, and it made me cry, made my heart stop...then pound like there's no tomorrow! great story! can't wait for any updates!
623 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »