Reviews for Schemes
rikary chapter 19 . 9/5/2012
And here I found another dead story.

First time I read this was years ago, unfortunately few chaps only. Then I forgot it.

I found it again, hopefully an update will be made at last.
haniata.of.passion chapter 19 . 7/23/2012
bhaa! I blame you for my square eyes and lack of sleep! Curse you! XD
greaaat story! You MUST update it! It's a must. I order you to do so! Lool

p.s. I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter. Sacrifice yourself? Ooooh what would Miss Rukia do?
zero09q chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Why are you making Rukia so sensitive I think the real Rukia could'nt careless about who he smiles at, oh well I guess he smiles at them cause they are sensitive people and Rukia is not, but I love when she beats him up and puts him in his place, she is not his ray of life for nothing, I like Ashido why cant he wake up and I was hoping for Ashido and Rukia to get together, and hope he's not dead in the manga.
zero09q chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
I hope you know that Rukia would give her life than to let someone take advantage of her like that she didn't took crap like that from anyone in bleach, not even that bount woman that threatened to take the like of that child in the bount arc
zero09q chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I agree with with you I dont like Orihime either and please give Rukia back her spunk I like the fiesty and sturbon Rukia
zero09q chapter 3 . 4/21/2012
And Orihime is not that beautiful
zero09q chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Damn I hate everyone except Rukia and its better with Rukia living there anyway aleast she isnt inlove with Ichigo
apple21 chapter 19 . 7/29/2011
oh! I'd just finished reading it, and wow! I love it now! aren't you going to continue this! please... continue this!
MindlessAbandon chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
This story is wickedly good!

I really felt for Rukia.. she suffered a lot!

please do update soon! I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! The previews you posted were like! BAAAM!
shie0917 chapter 17 . 7/1/2011
wow...i just read this all in one go, and it made me cry, made my heart stop...then pound like there's no tomorrow! great story! can't wait for any updates!
hlooowaz chapter 19 . 7/1/2011
Please update!

don't give up on this story.
Writing with my phase chapter 19 . 6/19/2011
I'm not going to say I'm terribly disappointed in you because I'm doing the same thing. xD

But still this story... is just... AMAZING!

I haven't been on in the longest time and this fanfic IS such a perfect story it doesn't suck! it actually game me a feeling that most fanfics don't give me _O lol

*faves* I do hope you'll update this eventually! I'm cheering on for you!
VortexFM chapter 19 . 5/24/2011
This story is amazing, I love it so much, the plot and the way you portray the characters has left me on the edge of my seat in anticipation!

lunasoleil03 chapter 19 . 5/21/2011
Oh. My. God.

You should know that I read this entire thing in one sitting and could not tear myself away, just to have you end this chapter like that? That was quite possibly THE worst way to leave me hanging; I was quite literally about to punch my screen. Nevertheless this story is amazing, you truly had me captivated from the start. Please, PLEASE update soon!
Hidden Masked chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Okay, I simply must review! OMG! The last sentence was super super touchin- scratch that, heartbreaking! OMG, going to read the next chapter! :D
618 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »