Reviews for Schemes
lunasoleil03 chapter 19 . 5/21/2011
Oh. My. God.

You should know that I read this entire thing in one sitting and could not tear myself away, just to have you end this chapter like that? That was quite possibly THE worst way to leave me hanging; I was quite literally about to punch my screen. Nevertheless this story is amazing, you truly had me captivated from the start. Please, PLEASE update soon!
Hidden Masked chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Okay, I simply must review! OMG! The last sentence was super super touchin- scratch that, heartbreaking! OMG, going to read the next chapter! :D
Mari Kia Resha Aishiteru chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
This fic of yours made me cry! please update soon! and finish this! okay? XD

You are a great writer and I'm glad I found this story~ haha

I want to read it now~

ganbatte! o

MikoSwordmaiden01 chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Greetings wickedsistah!

In searching for a good fic to read I looked to one of my reviewer's (whose tastes are similar to my own)favorites list and found your story. Im SO VERY GLAD I DID TOO!

I read it straight through and I wanted to just take a minute to tell you that I think you've done a WONDERFUL job on this story. And, if you don't mind, to offer you just a little advice.

First of all, NEVER EVER EVER allow poor reviews/harsh critiques/flames to discourage you from your writing. If I took to heart every nasty review sent my way I would NEVER touch my keyboard again! Lol! They are difficult to ignore and painful to read sometimes but the positive feedback your loyal fans have given you FAAAAAR outweigh the negative. So be happy, fans of this story love you and your updates and will continue to support you. If not for yourself then write for them! ;)

Second dont second guess yourself when it comes to posting chapters. If you're posting it, then you feel its ready for your readers to enjoy, grammer/spelling errors and all- so DONT apologize for the "crapiness"/"rushedness" (is that even a word! LOL!) of the update. I saw you do this several times yet I don't understand why... I LOVED the chapters and in no way found them to be "crappie". Never say you're sorry for doing a great job! ;)

Thats all for my advice. Hope you found it helpful! Honestly wickedsistah, I think this story is great and I'd love to see an update soon. You've left us quite a cliffy and I think it'd be a real shame if you let this fic go on much longer without an update. I wish you the very best with life and you're writing! Hope to see more from you SOON! Lol! Peace and love! -Miko
Animefanx3 chapter 19 . 4/21/2011
Aha, it's mel. hehe i was to lazy to log in. I KNOW DIDNT REVIEW MONTHS AGO. i actually just clicked your name, cause i missed your stories.. and you update this one alittle, heh. i'm proud and happy. BUT DO IT MORE OFTEN.
keaRy anCe chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
IDK but Ichigo is such a jerk in this story.
kimono2007 chapter 19 . 12/28/2010
OMG. Sacrifice herself?

After several hours of nonstop reading, the story is cut short. I don't think I can handle this.

I'm going crazy.

Please update !
kimono2007 chapter 15 . 12/28/2010
"You just proved it."

And I thought Ichigo would be all "I'd-kill-that-bastard" when he finds out!
kimono2007 chapter 12 . 12/28/2010
Eh. Finally! Some IchiRuki!

And brownie points for Orihime for letting go!
kimono2007 chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
Eh, typos. But I guess, you were just really excited to tell a story. And that's perfectly fine ;)

I really pity Ashido now. Tsk tsk.
kimono2007 chapter 7 . 12/27/2010
Physical union meant 'that', and I was like "WTF?" I am terrified for Rukia-chan.

I would have liked it better though, if Rukia let Ashido see her bruises (not necessarily tell him where she got that too) so Ashido would comfort here a little, not just stand by and be there.

Oh well.
kimono2007 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
Aaarggh, Tatsuki's such a little bitch here! And Ashido, who obviously has the dibs on Rukia, will be heartbroken in the future, I think. Poor guy. Maybe he could, uhh, switch his affections to me instead? ;)

Onto the next chap!
kimono2007 chapter 4 . 12/27/2010
My heart was breaking all through out the chapter!

Then Ashido drops the boyfriend bomb and I giggle.

Then Ichigo whispering such words suddenly breaks my heart again!
kimono2007 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Ichigo - so cruel!
kimono2007 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'd ask "WHAT THE HELL?" but I think I should just go on with the next chapter.
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »