Reviews for Schemes
AwestruckingAmy123 chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Ahhh! I so gotta know what happens btw I love the story and who cares what that critic says obviously she needs her eyes checked if she thinks you should stop writing your awesomely amazing story :)
riveting tale chap chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
wow, i didnt realise u updated this XD its been ages since u updated, (and over that time ive changed my ff name a couple of times :P), but ye glad to see u continuing this D
Voidy chapter 19 . 12/9/2010
I want to say, well... few things. I swear it won't much. 1st, Kano Ashido, that's his complete name. 2nd, I guess tessai wouldn't sue you because of this simple thing. and he's just a charater~ 3rd, Ulqui's zanpakuto is Murcilago... or something like that. Bind, Murcilago. Anyway, murcilago means bat from Batman. 4th, I know how you feel. end year of college is really frustating and even I don't have time for my otaku friend. heheh~ so, take your time and good luck with your study.
Tauvian chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
YOU SUCK! LOL, JK. Great little cliff there, now Im all excited. I seriously can't wait for the update. Don't trip over the late update. The year flies by too easily. I have my own stories that need to be updated too, hopefully before the year ends. O_o THX! :-)
Ichiru Takuechi chapter 19 . 12/5/2010
grrrr, hurry up nd write the entire chapter PLEASE! im dying in anticipation for it!
rhyjle chapter 19 . 12/2/2010
wei...huhu, took you too long to update and when you finally did, it was too short...then again, I forgive you for that...at least you haven't abandoned the story...good luck and i can't wait to see what comes later...
Cherryblossom snow chapter 19 . 11/26/2010
O-M-G! AHHHHHHHH! I can't wait till you update! I'm super super excited now! YAY! you have no idea how long i've been waiting for this fic to continue. I thought you disappeared forever TT_TT glad to know your coming back! :D

dang man...Rukia is gonna give up herself, but theres no question about it that she will. She won't even tell her nakama's what shes gonna do is she. Its okay is you decide to let Rukii fade away in this fic cuz its angst, so to me it makes sense. i will have two boxes of tissue ready when the water works come.

I'll be waiting for the update~

till next time the! ;3

~Cherryblossom snow
Aizawa Li Syaoran Vessalius chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
is it true? you will continue this story?

yipieee!

hurry up! hurry up!

please don't make rukia die! .
Assault Godzilla chapter 19 . 11/25/2010
Ah yes, I remember you writing this little story. Somehow I'm glad I didn't forget what was going on. I still didn't think Ulquiorra died, cuz fading to dust is kinda gay without a reason, and in an interview, Kubo said it wasn't his time or something. If you want any info. on his release and all that, I can talk to you on Yahoo Messenger about it. I don't even remember if Ashido has a last name X_X. I have a feeling things aren't gonna pretty the next few chapters, from what I've read on that preview. Either way, I look forward to a new chapter. Promises are things that are sacred. They can always be made, but it's up to the person who did 1 to keep it or not.

For ex.: "Don't make a girl a promise if you know you can't keep it."

A line like that heard in a sci-fi video game genre is pretty deep.

Keep it up!
nashbang chapter 19 . 11/12/2010
hi!

how are you? hope your doing great! (:

just wanted to say thanks for this fanfic! i love it!

its waaay to cool, and wanted to ask you if you'll upload another chapter soon... or intend to do it... one day jaja

not to pressure, or sound rude, but i really really like your story, and want to know what will happen or something with ichigo and rukia...

... well that's all, sorry if i wrote something wrong, buuuuuut english is not my language n_n

have a nice day/week/year(what's left of it)xD
Ichiru Takuechi chapter 18 . 11/5/2010
omg, that was terrific! i hope u come out with another chapter soon! i really want to know how the story ends!

string cheese chapter 18 . 8/18/2010
WOAH! DONT STOP WRITING! you're one of the FEW people that can ichigos personality right for once! ((no offense other people)) seriously! please dont stop. its a GREAT story and i bet your other stories will be just as good as this one.
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 19 . 6/15/2010
ehhh... UPDATE~! PLease~!

Good, One of the BEST stories of IchiRuki! (even though I don't know any characters after the bounto arc) I love it~! Update!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 15 . 6/15/2010
Poor rukia!
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
does the 'physical union' between Ulquiorra and Rukia is actually urh... sexual intercourse or something?
620 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »