Reviews for Schemes
Ice Warrioress chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Eh, too lazy to log in. I love the turn of events! Please update soon! Kinda mad at Orihime for taking advantage of everything and at Ichigo for being so blind! Can't wait to read the next chapter!
rukiaichigo15chappy chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
WHAT ? he accepeted orihime ? what ? why ?

omg !

but , this is great ..

can i have a favor ?

please ? ahm

im sorry if im demending ..but can u break ichigo's heart after he breaks rukia's heart ..

ahmm for example ..

ulquiorra , is back , not to cause war again ..but ..he's back for rukia .. (i cant believe im saying this)

omg ! im so sorry ! ahmm ..if u dont like my idea that's totally fine ..im sure u have more interesting ideas .than mine ..

by the way , thanks for the chapter updates

i really love this story .. !
liltiffany chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
ohh my GOd i already felt like crying reading the scene that morning xD huhu

and when ichigo said yes to orihime it just completely broke my heart T_T...

please tell me you're gonna make things right xD

coz if not i don't think i can handle reading it further (sniff sniff)
Hachimitsu-sama chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Wah ! OMG Ulquiorra ! Ichigo è.é !
Desert beauty chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
WOW nice story update more chapter ASAP for a long time I haven’t read nice story. I was on the edge of crying when I read the last chapter

Keep the good work going
shell chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Your so MEAN,but a great writer. This is just a guess but is the Ishins the reason why the gates did not open? Please Please update soon
sunlightangels chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Yay. You update fast. XD

I like this chapter... even though I feel sorry for Rukia. [Ichigo- You baka! (] Please, noo- don't let Orihime get Ichigo~! T_T

Ohmigosh. Ulquiorra! o Hehe... I really thought it was Hitsugaya though. .
AnimeMaster24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
A little bit OOC in some parts, but the story is very amuysing to say the least, and the writing's not bad either. Good work with the first chapter.
ante-diem chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, interesting plotline. And I have resisted the urge to barf at the one-sided Ichihime. Yays! And Karin's a bitch? I've never seen her portrayed that way, and I generally like her, but I shall hate her in this story, just because she's a jerk to Rukia :D I hope Ichigo and Rukia realize they're meant to be, so Inoue will get the hint and BACK OFF! (Is it obvious that I hate Ichihime? Hime's okay by herself, though) You've left us at a cliffhanger? You cruel, cruel person... :D Just kidding. Update soon please!
shell chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
What a great stroy! Please update soon!
Yuyukawai chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
omg!

I NEED TO KNOW WATZ GOIN' TO HAPPEN!

i LOVED IT! BUT i think it was a little harsh with Rukia!

I love her, she's my favorite female character -.-

but since is IchiRuki I love it!

I'll waiting anxiously,

plz update soon!,

hugs and support,

Yuyu
Secret Starr chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh my gosh this is funny! Whip up another chapter soon, it's great!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I like it. Hmm it does make sense that Karin would blame Rukia, cool how you put that together. I feel sorry for both of the girls, I'm imaging there's gonnabe alot of hurt involved. BUt it's looking like a great story.

Til later readings
Eternity Crystal chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. Poor Rukia. I can just imagine the chaos this will cause. xD Anyway, good job, and I really do want you to continue this story. :3

.::Eternity Crystal::.
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Ho ho! This is goin' to be good. *cackles all evil like* Lookin' forward to the next installment.(hopefully soon) Till then. Lata.

DH