Reviews for Schemes
Desert beauty chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
WOW nice story update more chapter ASAP for a long time I haven’t read nice story. I was on the edge of crying when I read the last chapter

Keep the good work going
shell chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Your so MEAN,but a great writer. This is just a guess but is the Ishins the reason why the gates did not open? Please Please update soon
sunlightangels chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Yay. You update fast. XD

I like this chapter... even though I feel sorry for Rukia. [Ichigo- You baka! (] Please, noo- don't let Orihime get Ichigo~! T_T

Ohmigosh. Ulquiorra! o Hehe... I really thought it was Hitsugaya though. .
AnimeMaster24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
A little bit OOC in some parts, but the story is very amuysing to say the least, and the writing's not bad either. Good work with the first chapter.
ante-diem chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Ooh, interesting plotline. And I have resisted the urge to barf at the one-sided Ichihime. Yays! And Karin's a bitch? I've never seen her portrayed that way, and I generally like her, but I shall hate her in this story, just because she's a jerk to Rukia :D I hope Ichigo and Rukia realize they're meant to be, so Inoue will get the hint and BACK OFF! (Is it obvious that I hate Ichihime? Hime's okay by herself, though) You've left us at a cliffhanger? You cruel, cruel person... :D Just kidding. Update soon please!
shell chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
What a great stroy! Please update soon!
Yuyukawai chapter 1 . 5/14/2008

i LOVED IT! BUT i think it was a little harsh with Rukia!

I love her, she's my favorite female character -.-

but since is IchiRuki I love it!

I'll waiting anxiously,

plz update soon!,

hugs and support,

Secret Starr chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Oh my gosh this is funny! Whip up another chapter soon, it's great!
CharmedNightSkye chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I like it. Hmm it does make sense that Karin would blame Rukia, cool how you put that together. I feel sorry for both of the girls, I'm imaging there's gonnabe alot of hurt involved. BUt it's looking like a great story.

Til later readings
Eternity Crystal chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow. Poor Rukia. I can just imagine the chaos this will cause. xD Anyway, good job, and I really do want you to continue this story. :3

.::Eternity Crystal::.
DeviantHollow23 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Ho ho! This is goin' to be good. *cackles all evil like* Lookin' forward to the next installment.(hopefully soon) Till then. Lata.

ObliviousWarrior89 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
You'd better fucking continue! That is a bad way to end a story! Put things right (and by right I mean putting Rukia where Orihime was sleeping) )
Ice Scion chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I love it! This is an incredible idea for a fic and I can't wait to read more!
liltiffany chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
i can't wait to read the next chappies..

ummh.. it's a ichigo-rukia pairing right?

syringa vulgaris chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
O.o,can't believe Ichigo let inoue sleep with 's Rukia's place only!

anyway,hope to see more